KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Incredible Edible Chicken

The Incredible Edible Chicken
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
theKnowAll

Check that "midi" isn't muted in Volume Control....

Old Post Jan 15th, 2001 06:16 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Oh, you KnowAll. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 15th, 2001 08:30 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I got it now...I was missing some quicktime software..yeesh. Better add this one to the jukebox at Raz's laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 16th, 2001 12:23 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I'm taking the music off, as its causing Dim problems....if you still want to listen to the music....as you stare at the chicken, then download it here: www.wtv-zone.com/upisdown...ckdan.midi

Old Post Jan 16th, 2001 01:31 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

There was music to the chicken? Oh, I missed all the fun. sad

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 16th, 2001 03:28 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Well the chicken polka, if thats considered as music I guess I missed out onthe music too. smile
My girlfriend thought I downloaded that tune. Man I never sink that low.laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 16th, 2001 04:28 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Yay! My computer didn't freeze up!..but no polka..bummer sad laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 16th, 2001 07:23 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

finti, you just haven't spent enough time here yet to sink that low laughing out loud laughing out loud I have to ask, though, what does your girlfriend have to say about your SW obsession ?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2001 07:48 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Re: Re:answere to gundark

Well Gundark, she shakes her head and says if the kid is a boy I know what kind of goodnight stories you gonna feed him.
I hung up a poster in our bedroom, its the combined posters of the first trilogy. She decorated the bedroom walls with typical girl stuff, when she finished I thought my turn.
At the local cinema they have posters for a lot of films for sale and some very good SW posters, to decorate the nursery!!!!
All in all she very very cool with my obsession, she doesnt share it, but its my thing and I`ve had it since long before I even met her.(We have been living together for five years in april, met her six years ago though) I

Old Post Jan 16th, 2001 04:33 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

That's cool, finti. smile Start that baby out right !! laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 16th, 2001 05:04 PM
finti

Yep! A real jedi. My nephew, who is 10 ,is a huge SW fan which my brother is blaming me for. Whats to blame he get all the cool games and this Christmas he got LEGO`S droid developing kit. Very nice very difficult for a computer illiterate like me so I guess I leave that one alone before I screw it all up..

Old Post Jan 17th, 2001 02:55 AM
queeq
Chaos

You start the indoctrination very early on. I at least waited for my son to get hooked. He got into JarJar when he saw him on the back cover of the TPM novel, when I was reading it. He was about a year and a half. He thought it was ET at first. He knew from a little plastic ET he disovered in a box on the attic. So I corrected him by saying it's JarJar and now he hooked on SW. He's not even three years old. At least I can say I can't help it. You could finti. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 17th, 2001 03:50 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Awwwwwww Diiiiimmmmmm, you're no fun. wink

Old Post Jan 17th, 2001 05:46 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I already got some SW bedsheets for kids, the kid will dream SW.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2001 01:41 PM
queeq
Chaos

OK, I got those as well. But they were already born.

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 17th, 2001 04:18 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh, you sith masters are all alike. Always plotting the destinies of innocent youths. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 17th, 2001 08:54 PM
Darth Daft

I just stick with the chickens.

<Darth Daft pulls out several Sith Chickens with red lightsabre beaks>

Old Post Jan 18th, 2001 04:06 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

This HAS to go way beyond 36 posts. laughing out loud Hmmm...does this mean being bad is more fun than being good ? evil face

By the way, DD we had chicken on Tuesday. smile

Old Post Jan 20th, 2001 09:17 AM
queeq
Chaos

And you didn't invite DD??? Bad Gundark, bad! laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2001 02:40 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Sorry, DD sad

You know, I wonder if in ESB, when Lando turned Han, Leia and Chewie over to Vader in that dining room...did they all have brunch together, you know, before Vader tortured them ? laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2001 05:28 AM