KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Lovely Present...

Lovely Present...
Started by: UnknownBountyHunter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UnknownBountyHunter

Lovely Present...

Well I am back early from my skiing trip. I was supposed to get back Tuesday but then my friends called me there and told me to come home and that it was an emergency. Well when we got home they gave us a pretty nice suprise! smile They thought that we could use a nice vacation down in Spain! I am good friends with Stephan Dayerk, a CEO of a Bayern Realty Service. He use to be on of us agriculturalists but he switched into his business 4 years ago! smile Anywhooo, he is one of the few that appreciates how hard me and my buddies work so he bought me, my wife, my buddies and their wives, a one week vacation in Spain! Don't worry about the animals though, he has hired some of his employees to watch them! This was completely unexpected, and we greatly appreciated the present. He though we could use the sunshine since its been blizzards and snowblocks for the last 2 months. He said that there are computers at the resort, but its 1.152 DM per minute! Talk about murder! smile But I am going to try to negotiate ways of speaking with you guys! smile The other bad thing, is their computers are only in Spanish and Portuguese, so I will have to manage!! Wish me luck, plane leaves tomorrow! smile

Old Post Jan 30th, 2001 08:45 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Watch out for those bulls.laughing out loud

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2001 09:18 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Lucky you, wish I could join you. Be sure to eat plenty of pealla.

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 30th, 2001 02:46 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

ehh, you mean paella I presume, or is this a dish served at ANBMB. smile

Old Post Jan 30th, 2001 03:14 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Oooooooooooooh smile

How come this kind of thing never happens to me?!..oh well. Have a great trip UBH.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2001 06:56 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Bon Voyage, UBH. Send us some pics when you get back. smile

Old Post Jan 30th, 2001 07:58 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

UBH, you have a great time. Spain is a beautiful country to visit. Have a glass of Sangrea for me will ya.

Never mind Dimmy, maybe someone will take you on a nice trip someday.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2001 12:12 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Errrrrrrr....well....yes..YES, err... pealla is dish served in the ANBMB...err... yes... Gundy will all mmake you some. And it's on the house. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 31st, 2001 01:27 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, paella. Scrummy.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2001 02:29 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Errrm... no....pealla. Hehehehe. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Old Post Jan 31st, 2001 02:34 AM
Ratcat

Well, I'll stick with what I know thanks.... And there was me thinking that was shrimp....laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 31st, 2001 02:41 AM
Dim
Creativity

Okay..what's Pealla/paella?..I've heard of it...but I've never had it.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2001 08:05 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

PAELLA is a rice dish that is cooked with seafood, checken, peas and other vegtables.

Typically seafoods such as crab, macherel, cod, shrimp and octopus can be used.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2001 08:11 AM
Dim
Creativity

Hmmmmm..yummy.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2001 08:32 AM
Ratcat

See, not just me who likes it.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2001 08:39 AM
finti

Gundark, besides paella is the National dish of Spain.
Seafoodsick

Old Post Jan 31st, 2001 01:50 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, you can dump anything you like in it, really. But seafood's the best.... for some.

queeq abides

Old Post Feb 1st, 2001 04:23 AM
Ratcat

There is a "Official" spnish recipe, also includes whole mussels and other shell fish.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2001 04:29 AM
queeq
Chaos

There you go. Sounds very nice. Please give it to me.

queeq abides

Old Post Feb 1st, 2001 04:38 AM
Ratcat

Well, I'll have to dig it out for you...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2001 04:40 AM