KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Jean Grey/Phoenix

Jean Grey/Phoenix
Started by: buffymitch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 21 22 [23]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
supreme_being

maybe it'll just be rachel summers then! no more jean gry although as i read in the comics rachel resurected jean huh

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 09:32 PM
supreme_being is currently offline Click here to Send supreme_being a Private Message Find more posts by supreme_being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blaise

i hope not......that would be really dumb......racheal is a whole different person than jean....their personities seem kinda different....i hope she wan'st resurrrected as jean...also......i dunno...serously with the whole jean grey episode....about dieing and coming back

i'd say if they wanted her deadddd for ever...

they should have stuck wit the self sacrifice serious of dark phenox and left it to that....at least that left you thinking ........wow....and cry...

not wit her husband cheatin on her and blah blah

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 04:09 AM
blaise is currently offline Click here to Send blaise a Private Message Find more posts by blaise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supreme_being

i want jean tpo be arund forver, she is like my fav charcter

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 03:11 PM
supreme_being is currently offline Click here to Send supreme_being a Private Message Find more posts by supreme_being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Smile Jean Grey/Phoenix

This thread is officially all about what you think jean will be like in the upcoming film and how you want to see her full pheonix form. So discuss........

P.S i know this could be in the characters thread but i want it solely on jean

Old Post May 8th, 2006 05:22 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

shes hot

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post May 9th, 2006 02:26 AM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

I think Jean is going to be magnificent in this film. I cannot wait to see her in full Phoenix form, but that is a sight I want to save for watching the movie.

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post May 9th, 2006 09:32 AM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

yup i think most people feel like that including me. i dunno how they have or are still doing it. do you reackon it will be an obvious phoenix shape or like loadsa fire that resembles the sorta shape of the phoeinx?

Old Post May 9th, 2006 02:53 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braveniler58
Crazed X-Men Fan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cain marko
yup i think most people feel like that including me. i dunno how they have or are still doing it. do you reackon it will be an obvious phoenix shape or like loadsa fire that resembles the sorta shape of the phoeinx?

I would say a lot of fire forming a figure of the Phoenix.

I cant wait. So can't wait.

Old Post May 9th, 2006 03:57 PM
braveniler58 is currently offline Click here to Send braveniler58 a Private Message Find more posts by braveniler58 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

I've waited since even before the first one came out for this moment

Old Post May 9th, 2006 08:35 PM
Phoenix_Avatar9 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix_Avatar9 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix_Avatar9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

lol it is gonna kick some ass phoenx is one of the most iconic charectors and to see her brought to life will be immense
i wanna see her flying with the phoenix around her reaking total detruction

Last edited by Marko on May 9th, 2006 at 09:24 PM

Old Post May 9th, 2006 09:21 PM
supreme_being

Phoenix Warsong is coming
... sequel to Phoenix Endsong eek!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 05:27 PM
Phoenix Forever
Evolution Leaps Forword

Phoenix avatar where did u get that pic of jean with her eyes black!? i've searching for it got weeks now

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 06:46 PM
Phoenix Forever is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Forever a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Forever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Forever
Evolution Leaps Forword

Phoenix avatar where did u get that pic of jean with her eyes black!? i've been searching for it got weeks now

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 06:47 PM
Phoenix Forever is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Forever a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Forever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supreme_being

btw Warsong is apparently the 2nd in a trilogy.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2006 07:59 PM
KLACA

super girl for x3

jean was lifiting the ship she was the one who had to be the phinex i dont know to spell it . but when she came out of the water it wasnt water it was some lickwid to onlesh the beast

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 09:53 PM
KLACA is currently offline Click here to Send KLACA a Private Message Find more posts by KLACA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KLACA

jean is coming back in the x4 movie because in the last seen when logan had to kill jean he didnt kill the bird he killed the real jean but the sourse of the bird was just energy to bring her back she will come in x4 on the xmen team ok

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 09:59 PM
KLACA is currently offline Click here to Send KLACA a Private Message Find more posts by KLACA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Now And Forever
Evolution Leaps Forward

is there a fourth coming out???

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 12:28 AM
Now And Forever is currently offline Click here to Send Now And Forever a Private Message Find more posts by Now And Forever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote