KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Harry Potter 6

How is ur fav charactor.
This poll is closed.
Lupin 10 8.06%
Harry 27 21.77%
Dumbledore 6 4.84%
Mad-Eye Moody 4 3.23%
Tonks 4 3.23%
Sirius 40 32.26%
Malfoy 15 12.10%
Snape 9 7.26%
Mcgongall 3 2.42%
Dobby 6 4.84%
Total: 124 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter 6
Started by: 4444

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lilsirius

sirius

my favorite is sirius. obviosly rolling on floor laughing my favorite part of the order of the pheonix is when dumbledore comes in at the end.

what i think is going to happen in the 6th book

ron & harry will fight over hermoine

title will be harry potter and the torch of green flame

harrys eyes will play a major part GREEN FLAME

voldemort gets all of his army tolls,giants, deatheaters., ect

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 03:09 PM
lilsirius is currently offline Click here to Send lilsirius a Private Message Find more posts by lilsirius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilsirius

d

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 03:10 PM
lilsirius is currently offline Click here to Send lilsirius a Private Message Find more posts by lilsirius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvharrypotter
DANIEL IS SO HOT

You didn't have Fred or George so I voted for Sirius

pirate THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! pirate

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 03:46 PM
iluvharrypotter is currently offline Click here to Send iluvharrypotter a Private Message Find more posts by iluvharrypotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tom_lover17

your all stupid

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 03:50 PM
tom_lover17 is currently offline Click here to Send tom_lover17 a Private Message Find more posts by tom_lover17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Preyo

It's hard to pick, plus I like some characters differently in the movies compared to the books, but my favorites are The twins, Bill, Sirius, Lupin, and Moody.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 01:13 AM
Preyo is currently offline Click here to Send Preyo a Private Message Find more posts by Preyo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayesha

well i voted for harry cuz not many of u had.........& he might get down smile

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 02:43 PM
Ayesha is currently offline Click here to Send Ayesha a Private Message Find more posts by Ayesha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarissaCK

I just voted Harry, but i also think that Ron and Hermione should've been on the list. i mean, they're pretty darn important being Harry's best friends and all.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:48 AM
LarissaCK is currently offline Click here to Send LarissaCK a Private Message Find more posts by LarissaCK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

I voted for...uhhh....Tonks (duh)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 03:21 AM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
morfirithwen209
insane horse lover

I voted for sirius cuz he's cool big grin

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 10:06 PM
morfirithwen209 is currently offline Click here to Send morfirithwen209 a Private Message Find more posts by morfirithwen209 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
belldandy

HEY!! HELLO!!!
im not sure if it is true but i saw somewhere in the internet that the 6th book will be called "HARRY POTTER AND THE GREEN FLAME TORCH"

im not sure, but is a clue i think

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:59 AM
belldandy is currently offline Click here to Send belldandy a Private Message Find more posts by belldandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
belldandy

i also have a supposed title for the 7th... but i rather wait to say it... nothing is sure

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 09:00 AM
belldandy is currently offline Click here to Send belldandy a Private Message Find more posts by belldandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arwenishott
Rohirrim

i voted dumbledore................he reminds me of gandalf and considering lotr is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.....i had to incorporate it into the thread

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:17 PM
Arwenishott is currently offline Click here to Send Arwenishott a Private Message Find more posts by Arwenishott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackwitchk

Angry I think Hermione and harry with go together at the end.

Harry and Hermione will go together at the end just like harry's parents. Don't u think?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:35 PM
blackwitchk is currently offline Click here to Send blackwitchk a Private Message Find more posts by blackwitchk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REAL BIG FREAK

Cool

I wish the story wasn't so juvenile. Harry, Ron and Hermione are really teenagers now. Ya know?
I don't know about y'all but I was way past my first kiss by the time I was fifteen.
I hope Harry gets laid in the next book. But thats just me... don't take it seriously.
AINT I A FREAK? evil face

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 08:09 AM
REAL BIG FREAK is currently offline Click here to Send REAL BIG FREAK a Private Message Find more posts by REAL BIG FREAK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danistar
Eowyn & Faramir forever!!

I voted for Snape

'Oh you won't need ink.' said professor Umbridge, with the merest suggestion of a laugh in her voice.
EXTRA LESSONS WITH SNAPE -what on earth had he done to deserve this?
Amazing, how much more difficult it was to extend his arm tvelve inches and touch her hand than it was to snatch a speeding Snitch from midair.
There are more qoutes in my profile.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 05:25 PM
Danistar is currently offline Click here to Send Danistar a Private Message Find more posts by Danistar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackwitchk

Shocked Harry Potter come out too slow~

I think the Harry Potter series come out too slow.
I know J.K. need time to write a good book,but I been started to read harry potter when I was eleven.If therefore only one book every three years,by the time it reach the sixth book,I will be even older then Harry.It makes me feel old.

By the way,I do not feel comfortable with the idea that Harry gave away his first kiss to Cho Chang.Not that I hate her,but I still think if the girl will be Hermione,it will be more acceptable. And Ron match Hermione.................I think that's very unacceptable,I don't know about the other,but it just doesn't look right to me.

Why don't y'all giving a vote about "who match who" just in case IF J.K.Rowling decide to do something about it?

I just want more opinion,don't take this too serious.^_^

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:27 PM
blackwitchk is currently offline Click here to Send blackwitchk a Private Message Find more posts by blackwitchk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwerty1

I'm with Pixie, where is Ron and Hermione? They are my favorite characters!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:54 PM
qwerty1 is currently offline Click here to Send qwerty1 a Private Message Find more posts by qwerty1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

What I want to know is where is Hagrid!! I guess I voted but I don't remember who for anymore.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:27 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jennyanderson
The Author

Well what could happen is Sirius is definitely coming back, Harry will hook up with Ginny, Ron with Hermione. Voldy, Wormy, all the Malfoy's, etc. will be killed; and many more.

Oh, and I voted for Sirius, he is such a great character, he is really one of a kind you know, always caring for Harry, very loyal and trustworthy, stubborn, funny and his tall, dark and handsome looks makes him all the more irrisistable (the image I have of him is actually a cross between Viggo Mortensen and Jean Claude Van Damne-huh, beat that!).

Last edited by jennyanderson on Nov 4th, 2003 at 11:32 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 11:25 AM
jennyanderson is currently offline Click here to Send jennyanderson a Private Message Find more posts by jennyanderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wtf_crazigrl
beware of underweargnomes

bunny What the f**k? bunny
OMG! I can't believe Lupin is not more widely liked... HE IS SO AWSOME!!!!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 01:17 AM
wtf_crazigrl is currently offline Click here to Send wtf_crazigrl a Private Message Find more posts by wtf_crazigrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote