KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Most wanted for X3

Most wanted for X3
Started by: Logan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

Darth David don't use Caps Lock...ppl will think you're screamingsmile

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 08:54 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Well, I wanna see Gambit of course...because he's one of my favourite... I want to see how he'll disturb the relationship between Rogue and Bobby >;] (ha ha!)
I also wanna see more newcomers, like Jubilee (she's my favourite [in the film, in Evolution I like Shadowcat the most :P]) than Shadowcat, Collossus and Siryn... By the way what's the name of Siryn... Terry (Theresa)? And I think Artie is nice and funny, I like him big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 10:56 AM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Gambit is definitly my most wanted! With Sinister!! Yeah, he did stuff for Sinister in the comics! Make him a teenager under Sinister's command, but not by choice! That way Rogue can fall for him, and we get a new cool villian!!!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 11:01 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

I wanna see Gambit as a bad guy at the beginning, and as he turns to the good side big grin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 08:32 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Kinda like he's stealing, humans find out he's a mutant and start to hunt him down...so the x-men pick him up and he's all like I don't need anyone but then decides to help big grin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 08:55 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Yeah! I like him!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 11:19 PM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

totally that's why he should work for Sinister, he never wanted to but was indebted to the man. If I remember correctly it was because he lost control of his powers and Sinister gave him a serum.

See, he's really good, just has to do bad things.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 05:02 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

I've read there's Gambit II, who can morph into a wolf, bat and something else... and it's Remy LeBeau... I really don't understand!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 11:12 AM
Kes
Philie

Maybe an alternate reality thing. Like theres a Storm who's also a vamp or something like that.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 01:25 PM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Hmm, I don't know how I feel about that. Gambit a wolf? Stormy a vamp? I thought this was X-Men, not Buffy....

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 11:01 PM
Metroplex

How about a little relationship with Storm and Gambit. Those two were thieves and worked together once. They are really close friends.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 11:10 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CJG18

Cyclops and jean grey, scott is very important in the phoenix saga. also wolverine, it won't be an x-men movie without him!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 11:50 PM
CJG18 is currently offline Click here to Send CJG18 a Private Message Find more posts by CJG18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Ok um, Metroplex. I hope you mean friendship wise on the relationship thing with Gambit and Stormy.

Cause if not, that's just wrong and sick on so many levels.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 02:54 AM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Storm and Gambit?!?!?!?!! No!!!!!!!!!!! Never! They are only close friends! But once Gambit tried to flirt with her...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 01:07 PM
Kes
Philie

Probably got is a$$ zat by a lightning laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 01:50 PM
X-Woman

LOL! Gambit....what a player raver

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 03:13 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

But we have to remember that would never happen, I mean Gambit found her when she was a child, and that would just be wrong.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 08:02 PM
blackicedragoon
Brian the Dog

I wanna see some gambit hittin on rogue and i wanna see some jubillie and some beast.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 08:22 PM
blackicedragoon is currently offline Click here to Send blackicedragoon a Private Message Find more posts by blackicedragoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I wanna see Bobby's butt kicked by Gambit!!! Hehehe, that would be cool, but seriously Bobby and Rogue should break up at the beginning of X3.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 08:43 PM
Metroplex

Gambit joined the X-men cause of his connection with Storm. But not lover relationship no, but more like friendly

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 10:38 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote