KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Charlies Angels

Charlies Angels
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

The 80's!!!! Well, it couldn't possibly be as bad as the 70's revival we had. Orange and dark brown, uuuughghgh. At least white I can bear to live with.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 03:37 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Hmmm, somehow I don't consider Cameron Diaz a sister..oh well.
As for the 80's...just say no to big hair. And pastel everything..

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 04:08 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

No queeq, not a revival, I just wanna go back there and do it all again.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 04:11 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

The eighties? Okay, I can see that: economic crises, war between Iran and Iraq, Reagan. Very good. Very good.

Well as I said, not as bad as the 70's. That I never want to relive again. Boy, did my parents have bad taste then, and they were never cured either.

Here's a question: what other series from your childhood would you like to see to be made into a movie now?

queeq out

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 02:48 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Oh no...I bet they make a Dukes of Hazard movie...or Chips...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 04:07 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

They already did CHIPS but it was a 2 hour TV movie. Actually the sotry was OKish.

My parents grew up in the 50's/60's.

As for the 80's. In 1982 I was 14 and disn't really care about all the things you mentioned.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 05:34 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

They're working on a Spiderman movie. how about a decent remake of The Hulk. I saw an episode again after many, many years. Boy that was slow and bad. Especially all those horrible slomo's.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 06:09 PM
Ratcat

Good news for you then. The HULK is in pre-production right now and I hear that the creature will be totally CGI. Imagine the classic comic book HULK but turned into a real flesh and blood looking creature and that's what you have.

I understand that they've already pin-pointed an actor for the roll of David 'Bruce' Banner, I'll see if I can dig out the name if you're interested.

I wish they'd done the Fantastic Fout. I saw the CGI for the THING and it was awesome, but I hear now that the project is dead at the moment.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 06:42 PM
Dim
Creativity

Well, I was...8 and I watched them. stick out tongue

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh, they could do Wonder Woman!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 08:33 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

HAH HAH queeq !!! You fell into my little trap !!

Hehehe. You are from the U.K. !! laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 09:20 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

热热热热热热热热热热热热H !!!!!!!!!!!
Major 热热热热热热热热热热热热H !!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong wrong wrong. The first trap in avoiding a trap is knowing of its existence. Hehehehehe. laughing out loud

queeq out

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 10:34 PM
Ratcat

Can we keep this in one palce cos it's getting confusing.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 10:36 PM
queeq
Chaos

OK, I didn't know that about The Hulk. Cool...maybe... I would prefer a Fantastic Four myself as well. But that was not a live action series, right? Oh, that wasn't really a condition.

How about: The A-Team, The Movie. (help)

queeq out

Old Post Dec 4th, 2000 10:41 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

(Gundark uses her best Mr. T voice) "I pity the fool that tries to make me get on an airplane, Hannibal".

queeq is from Lipsicomordia..oops, wrong topic..sorry laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 5th, 2000 02:25 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ooooooooh, Gundy is getting close now.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 5th, 2000 03:19 AM
Ratcat

queeq, the FF4 movie was to be a live action film. Ultra heavy on the effect naturally.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2000 04:49 AM
queeq
Chaos

Cool.

How about Knight Rider the movie (uuugghghghgh). And who'd play David Hasselhoff?

queeq out

Old Post Dec 5th, 2000 02:52 PM
Ratcat

Actually, if you brought it up to date and lost all the DH machismo it would probably make a good film. IMVHO

Old Post Dec 5th, 2000 05:29 PM
Dim
Creativity

I don't know...I don't think talking cars are that impressive at this point.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2000 07:28 PM
Ratcat

Talking cars *with* Turbo mode. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 5th, 2000 07:48 PM