KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Where in the World is queeq?

Where in the World is queeq?
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Re: Where is queeq

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud Squeeeaaalllaughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 08:35 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I say we go with RC's previous suggestion and sic Raz on him. evil face

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 09:16 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Bring him on. I prefer a straight fight to all this nagging around. wink

queeq out

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 09:53 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Thanks queeq, now I know where you are.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2000 10:56 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Chewie, take the professor into the back and plug him into the hyperdrive. Okay, RC, talk, or we'll dangle you over the sarlaac pit. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 9th, 2000 12:58 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

Holland

Old Post Dec 9th, 2000 01:45 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Is that a guess or is that for real ?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2000 02:32 AM
Ratcat

I think it was a guess but I concur with the honorable delegate from Daftland.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2000 04:28 AM
queeq
Chaos

And we have a winner, ladies and gentlemen.

Now will you excuse me. This thread is closing.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 9th, 2000 05:40 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

Always wanted to go to Holland. I hear the chicken there is nice. My dad says he went there once to Amsterdam and went into a sex museum and smoked loads of marajuana. Do you live in a windmill?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2000 05:45 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*sigh*
In case anyone was wondering or annoyed why I didn't want to reveal where I lived, Daft just gave the answer.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 9th, 2000 05:47 AM
Darth Daft

You live in a windmill? Hey man, that's cool. Better than to live in a boring little house like the rest of us. Have you ever grabbed onto one of the sales and gone the whole 360 degrees round? Ok, that sounds dangerous, but I know I'd go for it at least once in my life if I lived in a windmill.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2000 05:52 AM
queeq
Chaos

Ok Ok I admit it. I live in a windmill, I wear wooden shoes, all I eat is cheese, in my garden I only grow tulips, I grow marihuana in my greenhouse, I own a brothel and I have sex all day long with lots of weird contraptions, I can also get you coke, heroine, crack, XTC, the works. Oh, and in my spare time I practise euthenasia for anyone who doesn't like to live anymore.

You got me, Daft.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 9th, 2000 05:58 AM
Darth Daft

God, I wish I was dutch.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2000 06:03 AM
queeq
Chaos

No you don't. Everyone wants to be me.

And I'm just an average Dutchman, you should see my neighbours: double bladed windmill, trucks driving up and down shipping the drugs, thousands of women from Eastern Europe standing in line to apply for a job. I'm just a nobody, really, but it's hard to live up to the expectations of the world. I don't enjoy it or anything, but we are obliged to do it. They have nazi's checking out our drug quota and counting if the number of women exceeds 10. It's a hard life, but someone has to do it.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 9th, 2000 06:07 AM
Ratcat

Actually I got it at 3 this afternoon

Old Post Dec 9th, 2000 06:27 AM
Dim
Creativity

I'd think of an intelligent response but queeq's just so damn funny..laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 9th, 2000 06:51 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

So, clogs all round then! They must make it hard to drive.laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 9th, 2000 03:08 PM
queeq
Chaos

Yes, we only drive trucks though to transport our drugs and tulips. And since we make so much money we have the pedals widened.

queeq out

Old Post Dec 9th, 2000 05:51 PM
Dim
Creativity

I had a pair of wooden shoes when I was very small....

Old Post Dec 9th, 2000 08:08 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote