KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » DragonBall Z the Movie!!!!!

DragonBall Z the Movie!!!!!
Started by: Godshinto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

they dropped the movie long ago, its almost gonna be a year ago it was dropped and that poster was simply a proto type before 20th century fox dropped it

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 11:53 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McBane

Damn! DBZ woulda been cool

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 09:53 PM
McBane is currently offline Click here to Send McBane a Private Message Find more posts by McBane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NPC

Dbz

Im tired of the same old movies coming out, same plots same endings.
They seriously need to make this movie, its a pretty unique story with quite a few surprises. The good guys dont always win. The main hero dies near the beginning of it. The bad guys actually win quite a bit. An they fight an die over planets, destroying them an even threating entire galaxies an eventually all of reality itself. I cant concieve a more cataclysmic battle than that.
Beings that fight each other that eventually get as fast an strong as superman with powers to blow up planets like a deathstar.
How they havent yet made this movie Im still wondering.
Dragonball Z really needs to be made, if only for a unique story. But they keep making remakes, King Kong, *yawn*, or sequels.
I dont think Ive yet seen a movie where the plot was to take over the universe . . .

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 03:19 AM
NPC is currently offline Click here to Send NPC a Private Message Find more posts by NPC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I hate the show and I'd hate the movie even more. They'd probably pull some crap by making it live action which would totally kill it. That or it would just be a two-hour episode.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 03:36 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NPC

Live action would be the way to go, it would be amazing. Although the matrix kinda ripped it off, the last one looked pretty cheesy.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 03:56 AM
NPC is currently offline Click here to Send NPC a Private Message Find more posts by NPC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolfie
I hate the show and I'd hate the movie even more. They'd probably pull some crap by making it live action which would totally kill it. That or it would just be a two-hour episode.

yeah probably but live action would kill it again since its already dead

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 03:57 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NPC

Originally posted by Wolfie

The Big Lebowski-
TheDude-" Thats just like your opinion, or something"

I take it you dont like action
Think live action never seen before, a la spiderman, matrix, ect. but only 1000 times better
It did after all inspire the matrix action sequences
If you hate it you must not watch it

Last edited by NPC on Jan 23rd, 2006 at 04:33 AM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 04:30 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

The movie is dead ... aceept it......

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 07:53 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Originally posted by NPC
The Big Lebowski-
TheDude-" Thats just like your opinion, or something"

I take it you dont like action
Think live action never seen before, a la spiderman, matrix, ect. but only 1000 times better
It did after all inspire the matrix action sequences
If you hate it you must not watch it

What? How can someone not like live action?

Now, I don't like cartoons being translated into live action. When you try to do that, you get Garfield, Scooby Doo, and The Flintstones.

And no, I don't watch DBZ, because I do hate it. Thank you for pointing that out. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 08:22 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

They have enough movies on it...

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 12:31 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dkpaodotcom

I hopen they got old school for animation.

DKPAO - Co-Founder
www.dkpao.com

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 04:43 AM
dkpaodotcom is currently offline Click here to Send dkpaodotcom a Private Message Find more posts by dkpaodotcom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k2000

FOX FILMS probably report the live action movie for 2008. Recently the fans making a big petition for DRAGON BALL Z. You can search the news articles of Claude Brodesser (reporter Variety and mediabistro fishbowlLA: a gossip blog about Los Angeles media) the secret FOX actually.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 02:12 PM
k2000 is currently offline Click here to Send k2000 a Private Message Find more posts by k2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

I love Dragonball Z, I mean, it would be cool if they had a movie but I thought it was canceled for some reason.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 03:37 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GODOFALL1

Anybody that hates DBZ is an idiot. And if they were to make a live action movie that would be AAAWWWEESSOOOMMMEE! Superman is cool and all but could you imagine DBZ??? Wow!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 02:51 AM
GODOFALL1 is currently offline Click here to Send GODOFALL1 a Private Message Find more posts by GODOFALL1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bestofdbz

listen if you dont like the show dont say anything.i love dbz its beast show out there,the games arn't the best but there really good

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 12:55 AM
bestofdbz is currently offline Click here to Send bestofdbz a Private Message Find more posts by bestofdbz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

DBZ sucks. Hollywood should hit themselves for even thinking about making a film.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 01:02 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by GODOFALL1
Anybody that hates DBZ is an idiot. And if they were to make a live action movie that would be AAAWWWEESSOOOMMMEE! Superman is cool and all but could you imagine DBZ??? Wow!

A simple minded buffoon, I see. So if my opinion is different, I have mental disabilities? Do you hate other colored people because they are different? Do you hate Einstein because his thinking was different? Didn't think so. Go get a brain.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 01:04 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

It's a really great show, if you're like six.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 01:06 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Evolution
Legendary

Too much violence for 6 year olds, its not really made for small children like pokemon.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 06:01 AM
Lord Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

I think most Americans have probably not seen the uncut versions of DBZ with the gore, cursing, nudity and graphic violence. It is a show that should be for adults only. A live action flick could be good, but it would have to be done right. In a away I think they could "X-Men"-ize it, that is make a bit more modern, like tone down the hairdos some, but still make them distinguishable. Also if you want to go to a mature site for hardcore DBZ fans then check out www.daizex.com

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 06:39 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote