KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Name Them All

Name Them All
Started by: Godshinto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

the preditor, has the abilty to match his surroundings has way more advances wepons guns nives shit like that is very strong can jump and climb at an incredibel rate. saves his victims skulls, kills anyone with a weon in their hands or that is a good prey to try to hunt. and is one ugly mutha ****a

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 04:09 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

Name: Real: Tom M. Riddle, Made up names: Voldemort, Lord Voldemort, my Lord, He-Who-Most-Not-Be-Named, and You-Know-Who.

Movie: All the Harry Potter movies except PoA

Henchmen: All Death Eaters(followers), Dementors, Giants, Werewolves, and other dark creatures

Sex: Male

Powers: He is a very powerful wizard. He can do some spells that others cannot and he can also do Occulmency, which is a special ability that not all witches and wizards have and it takes a ton of practice and time to be able to do. You are able in a way to read a person's mind or posse a person. Something that Voldemort does to Harry in OotP. Also, you are able to send emotions to another person, emotions that you are feeling.

Arch Enemy: Harry Potter, for there had been a prophecy made that had stated that the Dark Lord would mark a child born on the seventh month and who's parents fought against him three times and survived as his equal. So, as long as one lives the other cannot, making it so that in the end, either Harry will die or Lord Voldemort will.

Shamefull Secret: He is a half-blood. His mother had been a witch and his father a muggle(non-magic folk). His father had left his mother when he had found out that she was a witch, then Voldemort's mother had died giving birth to him, leaving him alone and sending him off to an orphanage, but stayed alive just long enough to name him after his muggle father. So, through his pain and anger Tom Riddle tried a way to rid the world of muggles, muggle borns, half-bloods, and muggle lovers.

He started this by finding out that he was the heir of Slytherin and in his sixth year at Hogwarts going and opening the Chamber of Secrets letting out a monster that was to kill or petrified any muggle born or half-blood in the school. He had killed a muggle born girl. Then he went and killed his father and his step mother. Later he came back to full power in Harry's fourth year using an old ancient spell to give him back his body. He used the bones of his father, the flesh of his servant Wormtail, and Harry Potter's blood. Yet, he himself was a half-blood, a lot like Hitler in a way.

Only Weakness: Albus Dumbledore, the only man that Lord Voldemort ever feared. For Dumbledore is the most powerful wizard in the world and had once been one of his professors. Dumbledore had always been onto Voldemort, even when he was in school and just starting to turn evil.

Most Common Actor to Play role: Unknown by me.

You said you wanted every villain, so I gave you the villain of Harry Potter, the one I know the most about! big grin

You don't hear me say...

Please, oh baby, don't go...

Simple and clean is the way that your making me feel, tonight...

It's hard to let it go...

Simple and Clean, Kingdom Hearts theme song big grin

LilyGinnyBlack

http://hgnetwork.co.uk/fate
Harry/Ginny Network
Harry/Ginny fan... Forever! love

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 07:31 PM
LilyGinnyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send LilyGinnyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by LilyGinnyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

That's great man, it was a great back story and facts

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 08:22 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

Thanks Godshinto. It was quite easy for me to do and I thought I would give you backup details and facts because if I hadn't you would be a little lost and confused. So, I didn't want that to happen, it wasn't like I had to do any extra research or anything! big grin

You don't hear me say...

Please, oh baby, don't go...

Simple and clean is the way that your making me feel, tonight...

It's hard to let it go...

Simple and Clean, Kingdom Hearts theme song big grin

LilyGinnyBlack

http://hgnetwork.co.uk/fate
Harry/Ginny Network
Harry/Ginny fan... Forever! love

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 09:19 PM
LilyGinnyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send LilyGinnyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by LilyGinnyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheepz
Butter on a Stick

Name: Yubaba
Movie: Spirited Away
Henchmen: Haku (kind of), the bobbing heads, little bird, and the people who work in the bath house (sorta)
Sex: Female
Powers: Yubaba has unknown power. She has the power of flight, slight telepathy (She can tell when evil is coming), and telekinesis She knows witchcraft as well. She has many more powers which either weren't shown or are very hard to explain.
Arch Enemy: Chihiro/Sen
Shamefull Secret: She has a twin sister Zeniba who rivals her magic. Her baby has never left his room.
Only Weakness: Stress and the fact that she has to give a job to anyone who asks.
Most Common Actor to Play role: Suzanne Pleshette and Mari Natsuki

Was this template based off my post?
smile

Pippin: We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?
Merry: I don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
Pippin: What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?
Merry: I wouldn't count on it.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 01:00 AM
Sheepz is currently offline Click here to Send Sheepz a Private Message Find more posts by Sheepz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Name:
Movie:
Henchmen:
Sex:
Powers
Arch Enemy:
Shamefull Secret:
Only Weakness:
Most Common Actor to Play role:

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 01:56 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

darth sidious. he is bent on taking over A WHOLE GALAXY.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 07:30 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

Smile Cool!

Name: Darkness
Movie: Legend
Henchmen: Goblins of All sorts including Blix and co.
Sex: Male
Powers: Can hide inside mirrors, hide in shadows and appear in shadows using them like passageways. He can shoot fire bolts from his fingers and some telekinesis.
Arch Enemy: Jack a woodland boy, Unicorns and Sunlight.
Shamefull Secret: Darkness is easily smitten with innocence especially with young beautiful women. He is attracted to their purity and innocence. "THE GUY JUST WANTS TO BE LOVED, DAMNED DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY NEVER OFFERED ANY!!!"
Only Weakness: PUSSY!
Most Common Actor to Play role: Tim Curry & only. evil face

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 11:34 AM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

Laugh More!

Name: Annie Wilkes
Movie: Misery
Henchmen: None!
Powers: Manipulation and lies if you call them powers of persuation.
Arch Enemy: Swearing, Bad people! Typewriter and a small metallic pig statuette.
Shamefull Secret: She is a nice enough person with a horrific past. She comes across all rosey but one bad thing sets her off. She was once a nurse believed to have killed babies believing she was setting them free and the mothers of them not deserving of the babies.
Only Weakness: She has a weakness for a series of books featuring her favourite character, Misery Chastane.
Most Common Actor to Play role: Kathy Bates or Rosie O'Donnell. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 11:44 AM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

Worried Some more!

Name: Chucky/Charles Lee Ray
Movie: Child's Play series
Henchmen: None
Sex: Male/Doll Nuetered
Powers: He can transfer his soul into inanimate objects such as dolls, teddy bears, barbies, gi joes and mom's dildo.
Arch Enemy: Anybody who gets in his way.
Shamefull Secret: He is ashamed of his small stature while inside a doll. When he was alive Charles Lee Ray was a vicious serial killer.
Only Weakness: When inside a host inanimate object he has to transfer to another or human host before he starts to physically manifest himself inside the host object.
Most Common Actor to Play role: Brad Dourif. Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 11:59 AM
mardook
Easier said than done!

Barf Last one I promise!!!

Name: Claudia Hoffman
Movie: Snow White: A Tale of Terror
Henchmen: Her brother who is pretty useless and kills him.
Powers: She casts evil spells and confides in an evil enchanted mirror. She can also transform into an ugly old hag and seduce men.
Arch Enemy: Snow White
Shamefull Secret: She is a pitiful soul who is seeking attention and love. She tries so hard to be nice to Lilianna but is rebuked by her. She becomes enraged when she loses her child with Lilianna's father believing it was her fault.
Only Weakness: She is vain and heavy maintenance.
Most Common Actor to Play role: Sigourney Weaver big grin

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 12:05 PM