KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T3 General Purpose Thread - Misc.

T3 General Purpose Thread - Misc.
Started by: Senor_Pessoba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carnage713

t4s gotta have some pretty kik ass qualities to it the directors gotta have tricks up his sleve and plenty of surprises

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 07:32 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

Yeah, i think that's why t2 ended they way it did,,like if machines canlearn the value of human life, maybe we can too..which really ended the series, but let us know that as long as human puruse technology and superior machines, we will be faced witht hois threat..that's why these movies are so deep and why the manting of the matrix and termianoter is soo deep..not the action, we will be faced with these issues of humanity in the years to come. This is why the saga cannot end unless the humans lose the war or the machines and humans all get destriyed. and even then, if civiliazation starrts over, one day it will still be faced with it's own technology. The end of this series unforutnately will be ehwn no m,ore money can be made, which means thye won;t make money cause noonw will want htme which means they will suck, so it;s a matter of money..look at it this way, if t4 does better there will be a t5 and thena t6 and t7 as long as they make billions, but the moment they start getting poor returns..they will stip so it means this sereis may end on a shitty note

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 10:03 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

i dont see how the story can go on after jon dies and skynet is stopped but theyll think of sum way

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 10:06 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

that's what i was afraid of if they can make 800 million, they will think of something

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 10:07 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

letz hope t4 is the last. u know, 2 and ahalf hour or a 3 hour epic

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 10:39 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

i think they shud lead the war of the machines(t4) into t5 and end it therre

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 11:52 PM
alic88
Barzakh

if they make t5 it will absolutely do nothin in box office

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 02:40 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

well since you have so much fatih in t3, maybe u should have the same enthusiam for t5 besides it's too early to tell

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:54 AM
carnage713

the war lasts about 35 years that cant all be shown in a 3hour movie we need t5 as well. but ya its to early to tell

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:12 PM
alic88
Barzakh

may b they can fix it in 1 t4. it will b very brief though

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:20 PM
carnage713

i dunno t4 director shud take a gamble and lead t4 into t5 and end it there dedicated fans will see both

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:21 PM
alic88
Barzakh

ya just for the fans

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:22 PM
carnage713

yup i kno i will watch the terminator 4 movie and 5 if made

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 08:04 PM
dulobast25

i will watch all terminator movies. we war does not have to be shown from start to finish, they may jump a little to the major battles from time to time.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 08:20 PM
alic88
Barzakh

but many people will still complain. like i said, cant make every1 happy

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 10:53 PM
dulobast25

yeah, but you don't want to bore everyone. You don't have to please eveybody, just all term fans and all term fans liked 1 and2 so, those are the people they have to really please. Word of mouth spreads it from there.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 06:58 AM
moviebuff

T4 wont have arnie but T5 should b made coz we may just have arnie in it coz he will surely finish his governator role by then.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 09:21 AM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puresugar12

T3 has some of the most innovative action sequences I've ever seen. Every scene has something I had never seen before. Arnold didn't look a day older that how he looked in T2. Arnold showed great acting skills with his humor and seriousness. I loved the part where he was programmed to go after John Connor. Great drama. The effects were awesome and who can complain when you got to see the T-Femme's booty. Woooo! I hope Arnold makes it to the 4th film.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:16 PM
Puresugar12 is currently offline Click here to Send Puresugar12 a Private Message Find more posts by Puresugar12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

man u have 2 c t3 video gamez trailer no.1. it is simply awesome

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 10:50 PM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I liked T3 a lot, a bit more than T2 actually (please don't kill me !) and as said before, the action scenes were some of the best I've ever seen.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 11:10 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote