KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Wisdom- quotes and sayings

Wisdom- quotes and sayings
Started by: Stovenutts

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carnival_junkie
God

"I will not go silently. I will rage against my death, but in turn I will welcome it as well."

I have no speech, no name. I live in the action of death, blood cry and the penetrating wound. I am destruction. Absolute and alone.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 10:22 PM
carnival_junkie is currently offline Click here to Send carnival_junkie a Private Message Find more posts by carnival_junkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

"Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge where there is no river." -Nikita Khrushchev

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 10:34 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnival_junkie
God

"Never give up on what you want in the long run for what you want now."

I have no speech, no name. I live in the action of death, blood cry and the penetrating wound. I am destruction. Absolute and alone.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 10:36 PM
carnival_junkie is currently offline Click here to Send carnival_junkie a Private Message Find more posts by carnival_junkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TPS
TheProgramSmith

"I just want to be me, and when I can, I will."

William Corgan

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 10:36 PM
TPS is currently offline Click here to Send TPS a Private Message Find more posts by TPS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnival_junkie
God

"Now they show you how detergents take out blood stains. That's a pretty violent image, dont you think? I think if you've got a tshirt with a blood stain all over it maybe laundry isnt your biggest problem... maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash."
-Jerry Seinfield.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 10:38 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

"snakes have no arms. that's why they dont where vests"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 01:52 AM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnival_junkie
God

"It's a good year for a mu.rder."
-Something Corporate || Me and the Moon

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:40 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 03:10 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Where is the everyone who dies die alone one from ?confused
sounds so familiar erm

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 03:57 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

*kiss*
"That's good for ya. If you need more, call for refills."
-Buddy Love

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 05:13 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
Where is the everyone who dies die alone one from ?confused
sounds so familiar erm

anyone?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 07:54 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I just watched Good Will Hunting today, and this really made me, well, silent for a prolonged period of time.....

"So if I asked you about art, you'd probably give me the skinny on every art book ever written. Michelangelo, you know a lot about him. Life's work, political aspirations, him and the pope, sexual orientations, the whole works, right? But I'll bet you can't tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel. You've never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling; seen that. If I ask you about women, you'd probably give me a syllabus about your personal favorites. You may have even been laid a few times. But you can't tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy. You're a tough kid. And I'd ask you about war, you'd probably throw Shakespeare at me, right, "once more unto the breach dear friends." But you've never been near one. You've never held your best friend's head in your lap, watch him gasp his last breath looking to you for help. I'd ask you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything, through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleeping sitting up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes, that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself. And I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much. And look at you... I don't see an intelligent, confident man... I see a cocky, scared shitless kid. But you're a genius Will. No one denies that. No one could possibly understand the depths of you. But you presume to know everything about me because you saw a painting of mine, and you ripped my f.ucking life apart. You're an orphan right?
You think I know the first thing about how hard your life has been, how you feel, who you are, because I read Oliver Twist? Does that encapsulate you? Personally... I don't give a shit about all that, because you know what, I can't learn anything from you, I can't read in some f.uckin' book. Unless you want to talk about you, who you are. Then I'm fascinated. I'm in. But you don't want to do that do you sport? You're terrified of what you might say. Your move, chief." - Sean

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 07:59 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goth_Girl
Ur worst nightmare

"I shall not die of a cold. I shall die of having lived."

"Death is patiently making my mask as I sleep. Each morning I awake to discover in the corners of my eyes the small tears of his wax."

"It is possible to provide security against other ills, but as far as death is concerned, we men live in a city without walls."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 08:14 PM
Goth_Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Goth_Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Goth_Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

"My Karma just ran over my Dogma" big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 08:16 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote