KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » batman vs superman

batman vs superman
Started by: matt2003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eat My Ass

Superman by far. Batman is gay. He's not even a superhero, just a hero. And a gay one at that.

Anyway i'm looking forward to Spiderman2 more than B vs S movie

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 09:57 PM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

i many heros can u hav with a ridicuolus amount of powers? batman keeps it simple and thats kool so..............fu*k superman

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 02:29 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

batmans kewler becuz hes more realistic he has no powers just a lot of power. supermans got gay powers

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 07:55 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

plus supes has a mullet come on

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 12:18 AM
kaz

naw if u read the discription of the movie they arnt really fighting, well thats what i read. but if they were batman got to many gadgits for superman.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 03:56 AM
kaz is currently offline Click here to Send kaz a Private Message Find more posts by kaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

well said kaz

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 04:52 PM
Puresugar12

From what I heard about the script. Superman is attempting to save Batman's girlfriend or something like that, but fails and she dies as a result. This causes Batman to basically go nuts and blame Superman for the whole thing. Thus a war between the two. I really don't know who would win, but I do think Batman is way better than Superman. First of all, Superman's outfit is really gay lookin'. Batman's suit in the 1989 movie was great. I really hated all the modifications that they made to the Batsuit, Batcave, and the Bat Mobile over the years. DAMN YOU JOEL SCHUMMACHER!!! Anyway, I recently heard that Christian Bale signed on for a 5th, 6th, and the Batman vs. Superman film so you know that he'll be around for atleast 3 movies. That's a big sigh of relief on my part. Val Kilmer couldn't play Bruce Wayne, but was good as Batman and George Clooney was the total shits.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 09:57 PM
Puresugar12 is currently offline Click here to Send Puresugar12 a Private Message Find more posts by Puresugar12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

That whole Girlfriend thing is waaaay outta Bats character... He doesn't lose control like that..

made by verauko

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 12:29 AM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o0tAyLoR0o
Queen Of Evolution

BATMAN IS GONNA KICK SUPERMAN'S PANSY ASS!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 03:56 AM
o0tAyLoR0o is currently offline Click here to Send o0tAyLoR0o a Private Message Find more posts by o0tAyLoR0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nV myMovieskill

i have to say that Batman freaking out over superman killing his girl is a good idea. Have all of you forgot that Batman is a madman!!!! I know in the last two movies with george and Val they made the movies all kiddy for like 9 yr olds but the oringinal batman he is a straight up killa. Anyway to the topic of who would win between the two that all up to the script writers lol. THey can play it two ways. They can make Superman crush batman in the beginner and then let batman come back with a kriptonite ring or some made out of kriptonite and superman will turn into a little girl. But what will most likely happen is that through out the movie they will fight and then at the end they will join each other to defeat a common foe...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:47 AM
nV myMovieskill is currently offline Click here to Send nV myMovieskill a Private Message Find more posts by nV myMovieskill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

yeah two superheros r going to vs each otehr i doubt that i bet they team up not fu*ckin face eachotehr i didnt see if ne one else thought that but u guys post some long ass post so i just read the title and postd my opinion

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:32 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

batman kicks ass

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 06:07 PM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Batman will win, no doubt. Becuz of his popularity, agility, weapons.. and all the guds.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 04:44 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joseph_Kerr

quote:
Originally posted by Anonymo
Starts with an R and it's the guy who is eternal. He goes into the lava pit and somehow gets replenished. Sorry. I can't remember his name.

Ras Al Ghul

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 05:08 PM
Joseph_Kerr is currently offline Click here to Send Joseph_Kerr a Private Message Find more posts by Joseph_Kerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YourShirrrt

Batman will win if the director knows anything at all about comics. Not only does Batman have multiple ways of counteracting Superman's powers, but he has less of an ethics code than Supes, therefore making him stronger. Anyone who really knows about this knows Batman would win, it's just the ignorant people who think that Supes would win.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:31 AM
YourShirrrt is currently offline Click here to Send YourShirrrt a Private Message Find more posts by YourShirrrt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanrules

quote:
Originally posted by YourShirrrt
Batman will win if the director knows anything at all about comics. Not only does Batman have multiple ways of counteracting Superman's powers, but he has less of an ethics code than Supes, therefore making him stronger. Anyone who really knows about this knows Batman would win, it's just the ignorant people who think that Supes would win.

definetly, and wheres that 113 asswipe, i outta give him a swift kick in the ass

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 09:21 PM
batmanrules is currently offline Click here to Send batmanrules a Private Message Find more posts by batmanrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

this is the problem with superman, hes to powerfull there isnt really any good guy in dc thats in the same league(theres irony) even stan lee said i would never have made superman. batman is cool hes one of they original badass in comics, but hes a regular guy.....watch mallrats it will explain everything

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 08:49 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 05:40 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Batman is definally going to win this fight

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 02:05 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manoofsteelck

you know what? i think this batman vs. superman movie is gonna be plain stupid ,i mean seriously, their working on a superman movie now and a batman movie right? you gotta give people time to adjust to the new characters meaning the actors who are taking over the helm of superman and batman . for starters batman started sucking because tim burton left after the second film and look at that keaton just happened to have left also no wonder the batman franchise went to hell

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 03:15 AM
manoofsteelck is currently offline Click here to Send manoofsteelck a Private Message Find more posts by manoofsteelck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote