KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Doc Oct pic

Doc Oct pic
Started by: Metroplex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

game

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 10:33 AM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

the group wasn't called insisdious six or whatever you called it. it was Sinister Six. *wow, now i remember the name! yea for me!*

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 06:00 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

the sinister six had shocker electro mysterio kraven sand-man vulture and venom and in the insdious six they had rhino doc ock vulture shocker scorpoin and sandman so take half of the sinister six and the muxinum you get that was in the game is 2 shocker and vulture. and take half of the insidious six and you get exactly half that was in the game scorpion shocker and vulture (not counting goblin) and doc ock is going to be in the second game so its most likly 99.999% its the insidious six that are in sp1 and sp2 games

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 08:39 AM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

actually the origional sinister six was... mysterio electro doc.ock sandman vulture and kraven then kraven was replaced by hobgoblin. there were a lotta differant members ova the years but ^ were the originals. i think in 1 of the future spidy movies they shud hav the sinister six. but since doc.ock and likly sum 1 else will have alredy stared ina movie i think the sinister six in tha movie shud be.......mysterio scorpion electro shocker kraven and sand man

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 07:35 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

so far i've only read past spidey's first meeting with them.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 09:47 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bod
Sowing the seeds of love

testing sig

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 12:04 PM
Bod is currently offline Click here to Send Bod a Private Message Find more posts by Bod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
raph

well none of use is still here but i saw the pic of doc oterpus and he MUST be a villian in it and im 99% sure the lizard is as well , its in all the sites , but im not sure tobey mcgaurie will be playin spidey coz he's had bac problems so he couldn't do stunts.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 11:38 PM
raph is currently offline Click here to Send raph a Private Message Find more posts by raph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Umm...they've already finished filming prinicipal photography, and it's 100% guranteed Tobey McGuire is in the movie as Peter/Spider-Man.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 01:52 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
raph

WELL EXCUSE ME! but thats what i read and i said he MIGHT not , not he DEFINETLY wont.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:15 AM
raph is currently offline Click here to Send raph a Private Message Find more posts by raph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Does anybody have any more cool doc ock pics? I'm thinking about adding it to my sig.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 09:53 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote