KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Forum Colors

Forum Colors
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
theEvilJedi

I like it how it is now but it could use a new color.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2000 02:32 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Fine EJ...which color? if nobody picks then we're not going to get anywhere with this smile

Old Post Sep 28th, 2000 03:50 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Um?White or green.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2000 07:37 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I like the greytwotone smile

Old Post Sep 29th, 2000 03:42 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I like the grey best too..It's nice and neutral so we could make all kinds of graphics and not have to worry about about the color clashing..smile

EJ, are you talking about the samples or are you just throwing out background colors?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2000 06:47 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Are we talking about the main forum because if we are nobody has actually said it's going to be changed. Or have they?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2000 01:53 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Throwing out back ground covers.smile

Old Post Sep 30th, 2000 02:26 AM
Dim
Creativity

KJ, we're talking about the all the forums...it's going to be the new general look for all of them.

EJ, I'll put together a few for you tomarrow..smile

Old Post Sep 30th, 2000 10:15 AM
theEvilJedi

okaysmile

Old Post Sep 30th, 2000 10:38 AM
KJ
Sausages

I still say the main one should stay exactly as it is but the others should change. Aren't we going to vote on this?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2000 06:36 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I like the main one too.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2000 10:49 PM
theEvilJedi

Maybe we should just keep it how it is.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2000 10:21 AM
Dim
Creativity

*sigh*

Old Post Oct 1st, 2000 08:05 PM
KJ
Sausages

I think the colour schemes on the other forums should change and have different pictures.Like a picture of the JC on the JC forum and a picture of Mos Eisley Cantina on the GDF page.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2000 08:55 PM
theEvilJedi

I think some pictures should be added relating to the forum but keep the color.smile

Old Post Oct 1st, 2000 10:45 PM
Dim
Creativity

I think we need to do something about the color or my eyeballs are going to fall out of my head...White text on black and dark red is serious eye strain...

here's another one with a white background with the two tone grey...
homepages.go.com/~dimglit...nwhtie.jpg

I personally like the grey with the black background..

Raz, is is possible to have you go head and put the grey up so we can see it?

One way or another we need to get this figured out before we fix up new graphics or it's going to end up not looking very sharp..IMHO smile Plus I for one would like to do something a little bit more dynamic then just stealing some screenshot and slapping them together. for graphics..

Old Post Oct 1st, 2000 11:38 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

How does this look?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2000 04:19 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I think I like the black and the white backgrounds best...what do you guys think? I think the white looks really good. it's my favorite.. Thanks Raz!

And guys remember that if we come up with really original graphics it won't look anything like the others...that's what I'm counting on..

trust me...I can go really different if you want me too..if that stuff scare you then just ignore it..

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2000 04:19 AM
theEvilJedi

Well it is kind of bright.Give me a day and I'll get used to it.Could you make my forum Green Dim?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2000 02:29 AM
KJ
Sausages

Well this is worse than I expected. It's too bright. I think all of the forums should stay black with white writing but you could have different coloured trims for the different forums. Look at Ratcats. The black background and red trim looks good. We could use that for one forum and have other colours like blue, orange,green for the others. It would make all of the forums different but not too much.

Dim is that your site?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2000 02:30 AM