KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Favourite Batman Movie?

Favourite Batman Movie?
Started by: Laura4Owen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spawnie

Yeah well if u put it that way, lol. The last robin costume was really good, that one was more close to the nigtwing costume, and we all know that Nightwing is supposed to kick ass. Well I only hope that he does.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 07:40 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eidolon

The first 2 were the best, afterwards the buildings and the villians kinda got too corny.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 10:49 PM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by Eidolon
The first 2 were the best, afterwards the buildings and the villians kinda got too corny.

The thing that killed me was the Batcave. In the last movie, it was set up like a tourist attraction. The only people that should see the cave are Alfred,Batman and his kids.

Imagine Batman and Alfred designing the batcave:

Batman: Yes Alfred, I want some bright neon lights shining across the floor and cave walls.

Alfred: Very good sir, The lights will compliment the bright lighting of your batmobile.

It just wouldn't happen

Attachment: batcave.jpg
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:55 PM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Batman Returns (meow!! she ruled!!!!)

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 06:06 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

The best Batman film was the one that was never released in theaters.

Batman: Dead End.

It was first showed at this years San Diego Comic-Con.

It was made by a little known director who tried to show people how cool Batman could be without the rubber. (including the rubber nipples)

And boy did he pull it off!

check it out by going to any search engine and type in Batman: Dead End, for only an 8 minute movie, it's the best batman film by far.

I won't tell you who he fights, but you probably have a pretty good guess..................or do you?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 11:26 PM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Shmedi
The best Batman film was the one that was never released in theaters.

Batman: Dead End.

It was first showed at this years San Diego Comic-Con.

It was made by a little known director who tried to show people how cool Batman could be without the rubber. (including the rubber nipples)

And boy did he pull it off!

check it out by going to any search engine and type in Batman: Dead End, for only an 8 minute movie, it's the best batman film by far.

I won't tell you who he fights, but you probably have a pretty good guess..................or do you?

Clark Bartram is an amazing Batman infact he is the best looking one i've seen live. He's right out of an Alex Ross comic/animated series.

Be sure to see the making off if you haven't seen it yet: http://theforce.net/theater/nonsw/index.shtml

I thought it was more interesting than the film itself. What a of work. That should definitely make WB shoot for a higher standard when they come out with the next movie.

Attachment: batpic.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 12:09 AM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

Yes! Exactly! Hopefully Christian Bale in the next Batman flick will be the exact opposite of what George Clooney was in Batman & Robin, a GOOD Batman!!!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 12:15 AM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

How do you like this!!!!this Batman and Robin still in the Batman TV series in the 1970s.

M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S
a n d
a
H A P P Y
N E W
Y E A R

Attachment: batman and robin.jpg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Last edited by Asian Hulk on Dec 13th, 2003 at 04:47 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:45 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

FINALLY a site I have come to where many of the posters agree with me that BATMAN FOREVER is the best film.I disagree with the other two people that said Robin is gay though.That was one of the main reasons I liked BATMAN FOREVER the best was because ROBIN was finally in the movie which really dissapointed me in the first two films.THAT and Michael Keaton was the worst casting choice in comicbook history because of how physically wrong he was for the role.Only thing wrong about Robin in BATMAN FOREVER is that Chris O'Donnel was such a horrible choice for the role since he was way too old for the role and his acting was just plain awful.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 09:05 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Parker
FINALLY a site I have come to where many of the posters agree with me that BATMAN FOREVER is the best film.I disagree with the other two people that said Robin is gay though.That was one of the main reasons I liked BATMAN FOREVER the best was because ROBIN was finally in the movie which really dissapointed me in the first two films.THAT and Michael Keaton was the worst casting choice in comicbook history because of how physically wrong he was for the role.Only thing wrong about Robin in BATMAN FOREVER is that Chris O'Donnel was such a horrible choice for the role since he was way too old for the role and his acting was just plain awful.

I'm not saying Forever is a bad film infact I enjoyed the look of it (except for the neon lighting) Kilmer looked good in the batsuit,the batmobile and batwing looked wicked and Jim Carrey was an awesome Riddler. I couldn't stand Tommy Lee's Two-Face though. Two-Face is supposed to be a serious evil cold blooded gangster not goofier than the Riddler.

I chose Returns because Keaton is the man when it comes to the latex bats and there was more bat action in Returns than the first Batman. I thought Michelle and Danny did a great job in their roles as well.

Batman and Robin was a major embarassment but I liked Robin in both of the films.

Attachment: batmanreturns3.jpg
This has been downloaded 31 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 09:25 PM
Spawnie

Hey I love the Forever, it's O'Donnel that made the robin look gay to me. I expected more, since he had a few roles that were more serious then Robin.

The choice of actors for the second one wasn't bad at all. I loved the cast, just the story all together didn't hold as good.

Oh, u're so right about 2Face.

Why was Keaton so bad? Forget about his body construction, I liked the way he played being messed up in the head. He was a cool Bruce I liked his style. Kilmer was a bit more classy. He has a soothing storytelling voice, nothing irritating, classy. I missed some edge there that Keaton had given the Bat. George was a cool Bruce but a bad Bat.

And yes the Robin should of been younger, O'Donnel was ready to become NightWing with that age.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 02:35 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8rpunkbarbie
i got a wet tounge!slurp!

i got 3 faves i cant decide between the on with poison ivy in, jack nicholson as the joker excellentae! and the jim carrey on "caffine 'ill kill ya!" great line!

"does mr lemon cake have ne nuts...nooooo mr lemon cake has no nuts does mr cheesecake have ne nuts?...noooo mr cheesecake has no nuts...does mr chocolate fudge cake have ne nuts?.....mr chcolate fudge cake syas he wants to talk to u!"

me luvs baylin lestat slashwristbarbi sex pistol placebo fan syren,thorncrawler and §pear and one i forgott i love you too! (big hugs)ps: sorry yerrs how cud i forgett u!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:01 PM
sk8rpunkbarbie is currently offline Click here to Send sk8rpunkbarbie a Private Message Find more posts by sk8rpunkbarbie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

I take back what I have said. Dead End is the BEST!!!!! Wow, I just finished watching it and it was really cool. I had no idea the Predators were gonna be there and the Alien warriors big grin. Good LORD when am I gonan see the end of that movie?????? Tell me is there a sequal? It can't just end there, come on gimme some good news ppl. Dead End needs a big ass production. Wooooooooohaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 04:47 PM
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by Spawnie
Hey I love the Forever, it's O'Donnel that made the robin look gay to me. I expected more, since he had a few roles that were more serious then Robin.

The choice of actors for the second one wasn't bad at all. I loved the cast, just the story all together didn't hold as good.

Oh, u're so right about 2Face.

Why was Keaton so bad? Forget about his body construction, I liked the way he played being messed up in the head. He was a cool Bruce I liked his style. Kilmer was a bit more classy. He has a soothing storytelling voice, nothing irritating, classy. I missed some edge there that Keaton had given the Bat. George was a cool Bruce but a bad Bat.

I still didn't mind O'donnell because i've seen Robin portrayed so many ways and no offense but...................he's just a sidekick laughing out loud

Keaton was the baddest Bat hands down(the WB movies that is). His Batman was very dark and grim and his Bruce was cool and silly..........a very clever contrast pulled off by a very clever actor.

Kilmer was a very good looking Bat and Bruce but I just felt he was trying to act like Keaton and those Bat boots were alittle too big to fill.

Clooney............I like him but he was just very monotone. He was a cool layed back Bruce but he cated the same when he was Batman which wasn't good at all.

You just now saw Dead End??? WOW! Clark Bartram was an incredible looking Batman, I have to say the best i've seen. He really made the spandex look work and his screen presence was amazing. I have it on DVD (bought it at a convention)

Blade

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 05:36 AM
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by sk8rpunkbarbie
i got 3 faves i cant decide between the on with poison ivy in, jack nicholson as the joker excellentae! and the jim carrey on "caffine 'ill kill ya!" great line!

There were parts of B&R I could tolerate but I just can't fully condone that one laughing out loud Poison Ivy was a looker though

Blade

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 05:38 AM
sk8rpunkbarbie

yeh i always used to wanna be poison ivy she was so great and oh yeh man love to be here

"does mr lemon cake have ne nuts...nooooo mr lemon cake has no nuts does mr cheesecake have ne nuts?...noooo mr cheesecake has no nuts...does mr chocolate fudge cake have ne nuts?.....mr chcolate fudge cake syas he wants to talk to u!"

me luvs baylin lestat slashwristbarbi sex pistol placebo fan syren,thorncrawler and §pear and one i forgott i love you too! (big hugs)ps: sorry yerrs how cud i forgett u!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 12:40 PM
sk8rpunkbarbie is currently offline Click here to Send sk8rpunkbarbie a Private Message Find more posts by sk8rpunkbarbie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

The scene when he jumps on that roof top, rain is pooring, he's in that crouching motionless state and the cape is all streched arround him, and then he rises, the cape goes up with him picking up every shred of water from the floor with it. Amazing comic book scene!

What production was Dead End? What was the point of that movie? Why didn't they make it more full length? Or there is a full movie and I've just seen the teaser?
It was cool that u guys didn't mention who he was fighting, I was so surprised and thrilled at the same time big grin. I won't say anything more cuz maybe there is still soem ppl that haven't see it.

Dead End IS THE BEST!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 03:13 PM
sk8rpunkbarbie

the bit where poison ivy says "this is a one woman show" and flicks bat girl with her whip is great"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:31 PM
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by Spawnie
The scene when he jumps on that roof top, rain is pooring, he's in that crouching motionless state and the cape is all streched arround him, and then he rises, the cape goes up with him picking up every shred of water from the floor with it. Amazing comic book scene!

What production was Dead End? What was the point of that movie? Why didn't they make it more full length? Or there is a full movie and I've just seen the teaser?
It was cool that u guys didn't mention who he was fighting, I was so surprised and thrilled at the same time big grin. I won't say anything more cuz maybe there is still soem ppl that haven't see it.

Dead End IS THE BEST!

Unfortunately, Batman: Dead End was only a shortfilm with a few directors,writers, producers, etc showcasing their talents and there probably will not even be a sequel sad

I agree with you about when he stood up slowly.............very "animated series" and it was just too cool. Have you seen the Making of the film? If not i'll have to send you a link, you'll love it!

Blade

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 09:57 AM
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by sk8rpunkbarbie
the bit where poison ivy says "this is a one woman show" and flicks bat girl with her whip is great"

Ivy was alright but I think Pfeiffer's Catwoman would kick her a$$ cool

Blade

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 09:58 AM