KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Something VERY interesting in the 2nd movie!!!!!!

Something VERY interesting in the 2nd movie!!!!!!
Started by: starlitegrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starlitegrl
lilangel

i first saw the 2nd movie and then read the book,..They left out a lot of good parts like........the part when Harry recieves a Valentine from Ginny.........the part when Mr.Weasly fights with Malfoy (I really wanted to see that part)

GO LANCERS!!!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 08:16 PM
starlitegrl is currently offline Click here to Send starlitegrl a Private Message Find more posts by starlitegrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I wanted to see that fight too!! that would have been funny... ha... in flouish and blots

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 11:24 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sanoschicky69
Sanos Chicky

did anyoe else hear about that if you watch movie one and at the end when harry leaves the hospital wing and sees hermione and ron talking, if you turn the volume waaay up, their talking dirty?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 01:18 AM
sanoschicky69 is currently offline Click here to Send sanoschicky69 a Private Message Find more posts by sanoschicky69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

WHAT?? I NEVER HEARD THAT...........YIKES!!!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 03:53 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

There are a lot of things missing from both movies....But what REALLY bothers me is that in the book Harry has black hair and green eyes and in the movie he has brown hair and blue eyes......

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 05:16 AM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Yeah...and his hair is described as increadibly messy, but dan's always lies flat...

I neva knew that about the whispering dirty! I'm gonna try it and see...

I would have loved to see Mr weasly jump on Lucius!!!!!!!!!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 02:40 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sanoschicky69
Sanos Chicky

yahtzee

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 10:27 PM
sanoschicky69 is currently offline Click here to Send sanoschicky69 a Private Message Find more posts by sanoschicky69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

talking dirty were they? what about, dare i ask? *says this too eagerly and evil like, being pervertedly amused* ^.~

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 07:53 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sephiroth02

thiss is off topic, but,they messed up by leaving out peaves cuz he plays a semi-important part in book 5 and 4

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 05:17 AM
Sephiroth02 is currently offline Click here to Send Sephiroth02 a Private Message Find more posts by Sephiroth02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loly
Cora's psychiatrist

i realised that but i 4got wat the avada cadavra curse was! they left out loads out of the movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dats y i prefer the books!
harry and luna shud get 2gether!

made by the weird and wonderful crazy_csmile

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 09:20 PM
loly is currently offline Click here to Send loly a Private Message Find more posts by loly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

sanoschicky69, did you just call me a yatzee???

I think that the books are always better! I love creative writing.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 10:23 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaXonZLilMaMi
Rubber Duckies #1 FAn!

and when pro.mcgonagle talked to them about the chamber of secrets it was supposed to tbe the history teacher the ghost i forgot his name

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 11:16 PM
JaXonZLilMaMi is currently offline Click here to Send JaXonZLilMaMi a Private Message Find more posts by JaXonZLilMaMi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaXonZLilMaMi
Rubber Duckies #1 FAn!

Really they talk dirt thats funny im gonna have to watch it again lmao go rupert go ruper Happy Dance eek! beer

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 11:19 PM
JaXonZLilMaMi is currently offline Click here to Send JaXonZLilMaMi a Private Message Find more posts by JaXonZLilMaMi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toms_Chick85
hp luver 4-ever

wow, i have watched the move over 50 times and i never really remember that. it's kind of wired that i dident pick up on it sooner.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 06:57 PM
Toms_Chick85 is currently offline Click here to Send Toms_Chick85 a Private Message Find more posts by Toms_Chick85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

lol! i noticed the Avada Kadavra curse the first time i saw the film! i knew the name of the curse but didn't know wot it meant till i re-read book four! then it clicked!

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:18 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote