KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Best death for superman?

Best death for superman?
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

Warning Best death for superman?

i personally thought that the death of superman was an insult as a long time superman fan, having fought the toughest and smartest villians in the universe he feel to a giant moving rock. i know this is long in the past and comic cliches brought him back. i think the best way to kill superman would be start another DC and marvel war this time the heros band together to stop the age of appocalypse, give fans from both comic sides a treat by killing off there most invulnerable character superman sacrificing himself to destroy the appocalypse, WHAT DO YOU THINK

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 10:01 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Well i dont think the writers would really want to kill off Superman. Like when he fought Doomsday, he came back when Clark's father kinda snapped Clark back to reality. I think it would be cool if they did do something similar to The AOA where they can kill off chracter.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 03:23 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Yeah they wouldn't just kill off Supes he's a main hero

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 07:24 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i meant if they were going to finish him off, they should still do a dc marvel crossover again and do it right this time cuz they need to do somthing to boost comic sales i bet that would kick it in the ass a bit

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 10:55 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
needlz41

in the comic i forget which one but he dies fighting who was it that killed him???? was it darkside?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:27 AM
needlz41 is currently offline Click here to Send needlz41 a Private Message Find more posts by needlz41 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

no it was doomsday, the giant rock monster

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 07:03 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I bought that comic almost ten years ago. I tried to sell it at Schinders. The stupid, fat, nerd, bastard clerk laughed at me. Apparently it isn't worth beans.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:19 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i dont know you might be able to get some beans for it, but alot of superman comics have done a nosedive into the ground when it comes to worth

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 02:17 PM
ninjapanther

Can someone jus give me lil run off here - how did supes die? i dont really follow superman...jus interestedd in his death devil

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 01:28 PM
ninjapanther is currently offline Click here to Send ninjapanther a Private Message Find more posts by ninjapanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

a giant beast was resurected and beat the shit out of superman, thats it yep thats how he died got beat to death like a little b_itch, then when he was in heaven his dad kinda snapped him back to reality, then he tied doomsday the giant rock monster that killed him to a rock and hurled it into outer space. I diddnt mind superman dying from getting beat to death but it was a giant rock that did it, thats like having superman flying into a wall and dying from breaking his neck

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:19 PM
ninjapanther

lmao ta big grin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 09:46 AM
ninjapanther is currently offline Click here to Send ninjapanther a Private Message Find more posts by ninjapanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan2003
The Puss In Boots

I can't believe what I'm hearing here. Doomsday is just some stupid, moving rock! That is crap!!! Doomsday is one of the best comic villians ever, second only to Onslaught in X-Men! I don't think anyone that argue that it takes someone extrordinary to take down Superman, but Doomsday is that someone. I must admit, it was a bid stupid when he fell in battle too, but he came stroming back soon after. I know that long time fans will know that in the end, it was Superman who won (set after Imperix invaded the planet), but Doomsday did originally win out and kill Superman. So, i don't think anyone can call Doomsday some stupid-moving rock. I have attached a picture of the final moment of the final battle against Superman and Doomsday (for now). I love Doomsday, but I think this picture is great.

Attachment: doomsday17.jpg
This has been downloaded 152 time(s).

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 08:14 PM
X-Menfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

hehe, supes got killed by a giant rock?!?!?! laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:34 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by X-Menfan2003
I have attached a picture of the final moment of the final battle against Superman and Doomsday (for now). I love Doomsday, but I think this picture is great.

I'm sorry, but ... it looks like Superman standing over a rock-man. Not awe-inspiring.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 08:39 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

X-MAN FAN 2003,THATS A GREAT PIC, DONT LISTEN TO GREGORY. WHAT COMIC IS THAT.IVE GOT SUPERMAN/DOOMSDAY HUNTER/PREY BUT SUPES GETS BATTERED AND HELPED OUT BY TIME-RYDER WHO DISPATCHES DOOMSDAY INTO THE END OF TIME. DOOMSDAY EVEN BROKE SUPES ARM IN THIS FIGHT!I COUDNT BELIEVE IT.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:40 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

I know he should die by getting his nuts bit off then done up the ass by gollum supes done a lot for comic books but hes gay he wears underoos on the outside him batman and robin and fas and green lantern probably have a giant gay orgy all the time

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 06:59 PM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamaican

quote:
I know he should die by getting his nuts bit off then done up the ass by gollum supes done a lot for comic books but hes gay he wears underoos on the outside him batman and robin and fas and green lantern probably have a giant gay orgy all the time

You speak about this as if you've experienced this type of thing first hand. What is it with you and Superman, or maybe even DC in general. If you don't like a certain character or Team, then don't comment on them. Plus, you should be giving thanks to the Superman character, as he was probably one of the first, if not the first of his kind, that paved the way for the rest of the Comics/characters you see today. Please leave your disgusting fixations to yourself, and stop telling us about what you fantasize about superman.

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 04:22 PM
Jamaican is currently offline Click here to Send Jamaican a Private Message Find more posts by Jamaican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote