KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Sign Petition!!! Get Gambit on X3!!

Sign Petition!!! Get Gambit on X3!!
Started by: Connor McLeod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

because other than wolverine the other x-men are pussies in the movie, and because wolverine and gambit shared similar habits were by far two different characters because the only thing they shared was the loner aspect, gambit was a fun lovin ragin cajin, wolverine and gambit complimented each other so well in the comics, and if there one thing the x-men movies needs its some more clever dialogue

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 11:46 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Connor McLeod
627 Imortal Kills

And there was also a kind of comical grudge between bub and the cajun.

"I am imortal, I have inside me blood of kings. I have no rival, no man can be my equal." -Queen

"I want to be a missionary, you know, go around the world killing people for money..."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 12:56 AM
Connor McLeod is currently offline Click here to Send Connor McLeod a Private Message Find more posts by Connor McLeod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah wolverine always made fun of gambit, he always said why dont you just go kiss rogue lol

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:03 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gregmss
We Can Do It

he he i signed but who thinks there should be a super hero cross over

We're Bialystock and Bloom

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 12:21 PM
gregmss is currently offline Click here to Send gregmss a Private Message Find more posts by gregmss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyclopS-Club

I signed it.
I definitely want him in the movie.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 12:38 PM
CyclopS-Club is currently offline Click here to Send CyclopS-Club a Private Message Find more posts by CyclopS-Club Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ninjapanther

signed an done big grin

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 12:57 PM
ninjapanther is currently offline Click here to Send ninjapanther a Private Message Find more posts by ninjapanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah superhero cross over so superman can finally be killed for good, cross over between DC and marvel again but this time actually have a decent story

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:41 PM
buffymitch
Colossus

just signed it. 1648

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 07:33 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogue_night666

Gambit BETTER be there!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 11:16 PM
rogue_night666 is currently offline Click here to Send rogue_night666 a Private Message Find more posts by rogue_night666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

cause gambit is the man he isn't anything like wolverine (although wolverine is awsome too)except that they have similar personalities.

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 12:54 AM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

cause it would be fun!!! Rogue + GAMBIT= FUN!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 04:44 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Chan
The One and Only :)

I've just signed the petition, hope it will work (actually, all the petitions I signed before worked, i.e for the TV movies of The Pretender, for the TV movies of Dr Quinn, for Roswell season 3, for Sliders season 4 & 5, etc .... so I keep hope smile )

D-Chan

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 04:47 PM
D-Chan is currently offline Click here to Send D-Chan a Private Message Find more posts by D-Chan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Stop making such a big deal about gambitt i mean yeah i wanna see him in a movie caz the effects would be great but im not complaing

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 07:46 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scooby Xtreme

Signed it. And you know Gambit better be in it. Back when they were just making X1 I heard that Gambit was supposed to be in it. Anyway maybe he will be in three, considering his name flashed on the computer screen in 2

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 10:44 PM
Scooby Xtreme is currently offline Click here to Send Scooby Xtreme a Private Message Find more posts by Scooby Xtreme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
windomclas

Warning

Dont know if anyone posted or heard this already but when your watching X2 in the beginning of the movie when Mystic is in the computer room looking for information right before deathstrike comes in if you look at the screen with all the names you can see Remy Leabu on the list of mutants. Remy Leabu = Gambit. It got me excited anyways. Here's to hope. I appologize for any misspellings im too lazy to look for the correct ones. cool

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 11:42 PM
windomclas is currently offline Click here to Send windomclas a Private Message Find more posts by windomclas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Gambit should totally be in X3. There could be a lot of rivalry between gambit and bobby and they could have a huge fight over rogue then wolverine could get involved and have another fight with the both of them smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 07:23 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silverdragon

I think Gambit should be on x men 3 because he is one of my favorite xmen. Orlando Bloom I don't think would be a good gambit. Maybe James Marsters.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 07:59 PM
silverdragon is currently offline Click here to Send silverdragon a Private Message Find more posts by silverdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silverdragon

I signed the petition. I personally would love to see Gambit in xmen 3. He is my favorite xmen. And that iceman thing with rouge isnt working with me. And I also thind James Marsters would be a good person for the part of Gambit.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 08:06 PM
silverdragon is currently offline Click here to Send silverdragon a Private Message Find more posts by silverdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roguegambit
Southern Belle

Spike????? NO!
Steeeeeephhheeeenn!!!!! big grin

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 11:43 PM
roguegambit is currently offline Find more posts by roguegambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

yeah Stephen!!!! Happy Dance
maybe I won't sign that petition til it specifies Stephen Dorff plays Gambit..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 04:16 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote