KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » In the Dark -- Captain REX's Dark Jedi RPG

In the Dark -- Captain REX's Dark Jedi RPG
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

ok..i'll make it

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 02:30 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Hmm... I'm wondering whether I'll just use ME again, or create an entirely NEW character...

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 05:32 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, it would be kinda weird having two Dak Kaliero's running around identical to each other, wouldn't it?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 05:53 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Different time periods... sorta...

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 08:45 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Still, what happens when the time periods run into each other? You could be a relative of Dak Kaliero of the Kuylen group, I suppose.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 10:53 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

My sabre is a dark red almost burgundy in colour.

The droid is R5G6, is unmodified and typical of an R5 is relativley useless. Has developed a personality quirk it will seldom come off my stolen YT-1300 (was on it when I stole it it). It is however quite good at navigating and plotting hyperspace routes.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 09:47 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

hehehe... the Dark Side runs very deep in my family...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 12:22 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Hmm... lessee here...

Name: Khantari Thon (CAN-tar-ee)
Species: Arnian
Homeworld: Arnia
Lightsaber(s): Navy blue (2)
Weapons: Knives, vibro-blades, hands, feet, and tail... evil face
Items: Electrobinoculars, Basic translation device (he speaks Arnian only)
Starship: ThonStar (Arnian Defense Fighter)
Droid: 3B-40 (Arnian equivalent of an AstroMech)
Template: Marauder - Warrior

Background: Khantari is a special case, missed by the Jedi because his home planet was long thought dead. Raised by a tribe of Dark-Siders like himself, he fulfilled his training by killing all but his highest mentor, who called himself Darth Kairos. Kairos then took him on as an apprentice...

Khan fell deep into the Dark Side, Until he surpassed Kairos, and killed him. Khan then took his former master's ship and left the planet.

Khan travels around the Outer Rim, bounty hunting, but occassionally goes as deep as Coruscant if the bounty is big enough. His one barrier would be the fact that he naver has, nor wants to, learn Basic, preferring instead to speak in his hissing, gutteral native language, communicating through a self-built translator.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 04:17 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Approved, methinks. smile

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Last edited by Bespin Bart on Aug 14th, 2003 at 06:54 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:37 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yes indeedy.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:59 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

YAY!! ^_^

I think Khan is my father's... Aunt's uncle's mother's ex-roommate... Hmm... Lemme figure out if that's even a relation...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 09:24 PM
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 10:07 PM
Dexx
wingless

Well..i've thought about it. My master, being a wanted man and all eventully gets tracked and killed by the jedi. I manage to escape...with my training complete.
easier this way.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 04:10 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Actually, I was into the idea of you having a master. I could write up the profile for him if you don't want to.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 05:02 AM
Dexx
wingless

please do....i didn't have any ideas

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 01:27 PM
XornonJay

I'm new, looks like a great senario, heres my character if i can play:
Name: Xornon Jay
Species: Human
Home World: Yavin 4
Lightsabers: One red (with spikes on the hild. Very well used during hand to hand combat) and one green.
Weapons: A BlasTech DL-18 aka: "Mos Eisley Special", a pair of boot vibro-blades
Items: Microbinoculars, a couple thousand credits (always good for bribing)
Star Ship: GAT-12h Skipray Blastboat
Driod:-------
Template: Hitman
Background: (I always write in 1st person, is that ok??)
As a child, I lived on Yavin 4 as any normal person should. My parents saw my potenial as a Jedi, and began makign plans to send me to the Temple. Before I was able to be sent, both my parents died when pirates tried to take over my city. My parents friends, knowing of my parents plans to send me to the Temple, sent me. All along, I blamed the Republic for the death of my parents, b/c they could have stopped them.
After failing to get chosen as a padawan learner, and getting kicked out of the Jedi Temple, I made my way to Tatooine, where I was picked up by a smuggler/bounty hunter b/c of my certain "skills". After 8 years, I was one of the most renowned bounty hunter/ assassin in the worlds. Though it brought in plenty of money, my only goal was to complete my training as a Jedi. B/c of my hate of the Republic, I trained myself as a Sith. When my boss and close friend died by pirates, I swore myself to avenging him, and my mother and father. B/c of this killing spree, I was made well known, and feared. I went into hiding on Tatooine, where I secretly continued my bounty huntier/ assassin job running. I am rarely ever seen where I do my job, but everyone knows when its me, b/c i always carve a giant X in the backs of my victim.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 02:39 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Good, XornonJay, except for three things.

1. Nobody has lived on Yavin IV since the Massassi became extinct. You need a different homeworld. Plus, Yavin IV might appear in the game...

2. I'm not sure the Skipray Blastboat is an Old Republic ship. More of a New Republic ship. Please choose another.

3. You are not a Sith, but a Dark Jedi.

Everything else is fine. smile

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 08:03 PM
XornonJay

ok sry thats my character from my book, and the time line is after Return of the Jedi, so thats why some of that is messed up.

Name: Xornon Jay
Species: Human
Home World: Alderaan
Lightsabers: One red (with spikes on the hild. Very well used during hand to hand combat) and one green.
Weapons: A BlasTech DL-18 aka: "Mos Eisley Special", a pair of boot vibro-blades
Items: Microbinoculars, a couple thousand credits (always good for bribing)
Star Ship: -------------
Driod:-------
Template: Hitman
Background: (I always write in 1st person, is that ok??)
As a child, I lived on Alderaan as any normal person should. My parents saw my potenial as a Jedi, and began makign plans to send me to the Temple. Before I was able to be sent, both my parents died when pirates tried to take over my city. My parents friends, knowing of my parents plans to send me to the Temple, sent me. All along, I blamed the Republic for the death of my parents, b/c they could have stopped them.
After failing to get chosen as a padawan learner, and getting kicked out of the Jedi Temple, I made my way to Tatooine, where I was picked up by a smuggler/bounty hunter b/c of my certain "skills". After 8 years, I was one of the most renowned bounty hunter/ assassin in the worlds. Though it brought in plenty of money, my only goal was to complete my training as a Jedi. B/c of my hate of the Republic, I trained myself as a Dark Jedi. When my boss and close friend died by pirates, I swore myself to avenging him, and my mother and father. B/c of this killing spree, I was made well known, and feared. I went into hiding on Tatooine, where I secretly continued my bounty hunter/ assassin job running. I am rarely ever seen where I do my job, but everyone knows when its me, b/c i always carve a giant X in the backs of my victim.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 09:06 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ack! Just realized something else...

As a Hitman, you were never trained in the Jedi arts. In fact, you've never been to the Temple. I can change it according to what it should be.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 10:12 PM
XornonJay

wait, now i'm confused. So which one is it i can't use the force or I wasn't trained by anyone (self taught)??

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 11:32 PM