KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » 2 problems and 1 questions with Reloaded

2 problems and 1 questions with Reloaded
Started by: VenomVA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Verity

quote:
Originally posted by Ikobe
The Agents and Smiths are programs and can hack into/hotwire any program on the hardline or some crap like that, can't remember off the top of my head and I'm extremely hyper from extremely large amounts of caffeine, peanuts, Resi 2 (ROCKET LAUNCHER AHOY!) and Colin Farrell... as for Tank... there's an article about it, the idiot actor who played him got written out 'cause he agreed to do it for free and then tried ta sue Warner about pay... *sigh* moron.

~AI

What an idiot! (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 03:12 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Yup. And... he was an annoying macho brat, too.

"I'm alright."

Yeah, sure y'are, bud. I mean you only just got obliterated by a damn electro-obliterator, stoopid much?

~AI

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 11:51 AM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

they were falling down they cant dodge bullets when they aren't standing on sumthing

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 03:20 AM
Tormentor_2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

Tormentor...read through the threads before posting...the question was answered long ago...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 03:47 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raedwulf

Just like to mention that Smith does not delete the program that he inhabits, which is made clear at the end of the film for 2 reasons:
1. The oracle, Seraph and Sati (the little girl) are all fine
2. If Smith delelted programs when he took them over, he would effectivly kill all the people he took over as well, so he would have already killed off nearly all of the human race.
It is only because once the mind is separated from the body that humans would die when inahbited by Smith, but as programs need no tie to a physical world to survive, they will be fine once Smith is deleted.
Also, in reply to the agents dodging bullets at the start of the first film, you must remember that Agents rely on a world based on rules, which they can ony bend. Have you ever been sjy-diving? it is incredibly difficult to actually move from a fixed point in the air while you are not touching anything, so unless the agents can move their bodies in ways that joints can't move, then if an agent jumped through the window in the Trinity scene, he would have had a very hard time moving around in the air to dodge the bullets.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 01:45 PM
Raedwulf is currently offline Click here to Send Raedwulf a Private Message Find more posts by Raedwulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote