KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The MOST amazing thing happened today!

The MOST amazing thing happened today!
Started by: Baylin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
julibug

that's what's important! two ultrasounds told us our baby was a girl, so that's what we expected. upon delivery, we found out we had a boy!! but there was absolutely no disappointment at all. we had a healthy baby, and we love him, and that's all that matters!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 01:54 AM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

make sure you get a good doctor

my sister was pre-eclamptic and they didn't tell her so the day my niece was born my sister was running around paying bills in the South Carolina heat when she should have been resting with her feet up

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 02:13 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

CONGRATS on the new babybig grinbig grin

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 02:54 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Hey Baylin (I cant believe I forgot this!) congratulations for your wife, because she did all the work! lol

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 02:13 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

Congrats to both of you.

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 07:23 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
Hey Baylin (I cant believe I forgot this!) congratulations for your wife, because she did all the work! lol

Not true, I worked hard as well!

1- I helped start the whole process.
2- Worked hard on the house renovating the kitchen in readiness and I hate painting!
3- Did loads of chauffering about when poor wifey couldn't drive.
4- Stood by her side having my hands crushed while she just laid there pushing and verbally abusing me! eek! stick out tongue
5- Didn't faint or go queezy at the site of all the gore and goo when the gorgeous little thing shot out. big grin

Anyway if there was anything difficult about it men would do it! *runs away as fast as possible laughing out loud *

Nah!! In all honesty my girl did good and I'm right proud of her! big grin
Just to make those that have had children wince the 2nd stage only took 13 mins and the Epidural didn't kick in until afterwards sad

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 08:16 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

congratulations man!
Looks just like ya!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 08:26 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Cheers Diego, I thinks she looks more like her mum.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 08:35 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

congrats baylin big grin wish you, ur wife and new baby all the best big grin but r u serious shes called babybay on the forums??? thats jus too funny laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:15 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

sorry I'd been up something like 40 hours at the time and couldn't think of anything better embarrasment

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:17 PM
wicker_man
V.2

what about Baylin Jnr

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:18 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
booniae

Congrats Sweetie! Your a very lucky man. She's a beautiful girl! love

Boo bunny

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:19 PM
booniae is currently offline Click here to Send booniae a Private Message Find more posts by booniae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

quote:
Originally posted by wicker_man
what about Baylin Jnr

Nah I dont think Jnr suits her BabyBay'll do for now

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:20 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

Well I find it very hard to believe but it is now one year since the Most amazing thing happened to me!

It only seemed like yesterday when Babybay was a tiny little bundle of cuteness. Now she's a walking, babbling, little toothy monster!

What a difference a year makes...

Attachment: babybay3.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:11 AM
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!! that is soooo cool!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:42 AM
Fetcharada is currently offline Click here to Send Fetcharada a Private Message Find more posts by Fetcharada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Aww! She's so beautiful happy

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:51 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRO-PAIN
PAIN...PRO-PAIN

Congrats Baylin, and she's got a great b-day to....mine is the 12th also..... big grin

MY DVD COLLECTION UPDATED 4/24/05

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 08:56 AM
PRO-PAIN is currently offline Click here to Send PRO-PAIN a Private Message Find more posts by PRO-PAIN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aini
fallen

to your beautiful daughter!!! god, she's cute!
...oh, and happy birthday Pro-Pain, too.

sane

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 09:00 AM
Aini is currently offline Click here to Send Aini a Private Message Find more posts by Aini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRO-PAIN
PAIN...PRO-PAIN

quote:
Originally posted by Aini
to your beautiful daughter!!! god, she's cute!
...oh, and happy birthday Pro-Pain, too.

Thx Aini... big grin Happy Dance

MY DVD COLLECTION UPDATED 4/24/05

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 09:03 AM
PRO-PAIN is currently offline Click here to Send PRO-PAIN a Private Message Find more posts by PRO-PAIN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

quote:
Originally posted by PRO-PAIN
Congrats Baylin, and she's got a great b-day to....mine is the 12th also..... big grin

Happy birthday! cool

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:28 AM