Eight Stars Line Up For 'Feast Of Love'[Monday, July 24th, 2006]
Jane Alexander, Alexa Davalos, Toby Hemingway, Selma Blair, Stana Katic, Billy Burke, Fred Ward and Erika Marozsan have joined the cast of Lakeshore Entertainment's ensemble drama The Feast of Love, says the Hollywood Reporter.
The feature, helmed by Robert Benton, will see Alexander play Esther, the wife of Freeman's character. Davalos will play the lead role of Chloe, a sensual free spirit who comes into the lives of a group of friends in suburban Oregon and changes them in unexpected ways. Hemingway, who appears in the upcoming "The Covenant," will play her boyfriend, Oscar.
Morgan Freeman, Greg Kinnear and Radha Mitchell already have boarded the film, based on Charles Baxter's acclaimed novel.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]