He comes to me every night No words are left to say With his hands around my neck I close my eyes and pass away
I don't know who he is In my dreams he does exist His passion is a kiss And I can not resist
FAL
FallenxAngelNo More Grey Skies.
dont break it.
BRU
BruceSkywalkerThe BatLord of the Jedi
You break it, I break you
FOX
FoxMeisterTank
awehawes
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
Ich liebe dich Ich liebe dich nicht Ich liebe dich nicht mehr Ich liebe dich nicht mehr oder weniger als du Als du mich geliebt hast Als du mich noch geliebt hast
BRU
BruceSkywalkerThe BatLord of the Jedi
awehawes
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
😄
BRU
BruceSkywalkerThe BatLord of the Jedi
BILLIE IS A GOOD FRIEND
FOX
FoxMeisterTank
gun2awewhatgun3
BRU
BruceSkywalkerThe BatLord of the Jedi
The Time
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker [B]BILLIE IS A GOOD FRIEND [/B]
AWWW! you are too kind
BRU
BruceSkywalkerThe BatLord of the Jedi
Originally posted by gefallen_engel AWWW! you are too kind
Thanks
WLS
~Wålshy~Restricted
BILLIE IS A GOOD SHAG
🥷
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker Thanks
and you are also
GEF
gefallen_engelBeautiful Disaster
Originally posted by ~Wålshy~ [b]BILLIE IS A GOOD SHAG
🥷 [/B]
something you will never know
BRU
BruceSkywalkerThe BatLord of the Jedi
Originally posted by gefallen_engel and you are also