Random Comments

Started by ElectraMalfoy9,042 pages

HEY that's from FAirly odd parents is itv on?

Originally posted by ElectraMalfoy
I went on the official Tom Felton fansite and he says that they are having a little break or something like that.I can't wait til/ the next one's out!

Yeah,I know. 😉 😛 😐

It's coming out Nov. 25th or sometime around that date.

Originally posted by ElectraMalfoy
HEY that's from FAirly odd parents is itv on?

✅

kimpossible call me beep me if you wanna reach me!

What's that? 😕

Oh it's over now.Win Lose Kaboom!

Ohhhhh 🙂

Kimpossible theme song

Okay 🙂

I am watching mtv now

nevermind!I am changing it!

I'm sitting in the livingroom and my brother is watching TV.Is that the some 😬

ooh!ed Edd and Eddy!!

I am waiting for spongebob.

Spongebob is funny 😂

And at 6:00 is ..........THE SIMPSONS!!!!woohoo!!

Really!I all most forgot!

I love that show.

Its time to party, lets party!!!!!!!!!

hee hee