Lotr Ppl Pics Post Pronto

Started by LittleGilraen385 pages

soooooo........here's a rather stupidish pic of me:

and the reason i like LotR is because of most of the characters have a unique background and i love how all this place is completely made-up! and the languages or soooo cool and are completely made-up but seem like they could be real used tongues.
😄

i cant see the pic 🙁

I dont get pocket-money lol, my parents asked if wanted to get it, ad i said no 😖

I prefer spending dinnermoney on drin..... things to further my education ✅ 😖hifty:

lol....i get like £7 a week for....juice....and i have packed lunch(im such a loser 😛....but it means when get to stay in the warmth 😄 )

and it saves me money....i dont get that £7 this week though cause i owe my mum like £20 😐

I get roughly £70 a week, but I work. I am now out of a job os its down to like £15-£20 which sucks,

i need to get a job...but im really busy....badminton 4 times a week and then dancing once a week...

Here is a pic of my friends in our local pub.

I will make sure and get loads of photos of myself in thepub this Friday 😉

Discos - the nice frothy pint of Stella infront was mine

heres my ugly mug about 10mins ago 😆

aaaalways makin a surprised face 😛

I get arround 100$ if I work 6 hours on sathurday at my job (lifeguard in an indoor pool, so I get paid all year long). That keeps me healthy when I'm at shool, but is VERY profitable in a 40 hours week when summer comes. 😇

yup, I like to show off 😛

I want pub photos, and tomorrow there shall be lots!

i take it the no drinking thing went away a LONG time ago?

Drinking is bad for your body.

buuuut....its fun 🙂

I never got high, never got stoned and never touched cigarettes. I'm clean.
That's more fun I think

Originally posted by Mandos
I never got high, never got stoned and never touched cigarettes. I'm clean.
That's more fun I think

✅

Somebody's on my side

i've never smoked or got high....only drank....smoking is skanky...

oh yes indeed, smoking is disgusting.

Drinking is fun, It is what me and all my friends socialize round - honestly, without drink my life would be a bit dull.

Theres nothing I like better than going down to the local pub with my buds and chugging down a cold one after a hard week at school ✅

First thing.....Monday Morning