BC
Blade Cutter
Le Senior Membero Poonta!
the mighty Gladiator vs Superman
For those who don't know who Gladiator is he is a Imperial Guard for Pricness Lilandra.He took a full force punch from Juggernaut and did not move a inch then threw him in the ocean.He fought Phoenix by him self did a good job but lost.He has super breath super speed heat beam eyes(that are more powerfull then Supermans) and super strength (more then likely stronger then Superman)and he is not afraid to kill unlike supernird. So who do you thank will win if they meat for the first time? 🥷
RAS
Re: the mighty Gladiator vs Superman
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
For those who don't know who Gladiator is he is a Imperial Guard for Pricness Lilandra.He took a full force punch from Juggernaut and did not move a inch then threw him in the ocean.He fought Phoenix by him self did a good job but lost.He has super breath super speed heat beam eyes(that are more powerfull then Supermans) and super strength (more then likely stronger then Superman)and he is not afraid to kill unlike supernird. So who do you thank will win if they meat for the first time? 🥷
What's the point in making a post like this when all you really want to say is, Gladiator is better than Superman. Stop forcing your opinion on others as if it were fact. I see no facts present stating that Gladiator has better heat vision or strength.
Gladiator, to me, just seems like a rip-off of Superman from what you've said. I wouldn't expect him to have half the background Superman does.
Wasn't Juggarnaut notorious for his 'Unstoppable' nature. As in if he ran at someone they would be 'moved'. I don't see how this directly relates to strength, and I would love to see Gladiator take a full on punch from Superman and still be standing.
As to who would win, I've no idea.