Fight Club

Started by MaverickIce1 pages

Fight Club

Instead of all these vs. threads......... I thought we should just have one Fight Club. It won't waste as much space.

Give a fight at least ten posts or until there is a clear winner... and don't interrupt a fight with a new one.

Sounds like a good idea...whether it will work or not...hmmm 😛.

So, to start the ball rolling...

Taskmaster vs. Batman

Taskmaster VS Batman? WTF... I forgot who task master is...

Why dont we just do Venom VS LOBO! LETS SETTLLE THIS!

Can I go?

Re:

Haha, sure, go.

Sorry, but I have to go with Lobo on this one.

As for Taskmaster, he's a mercenary, friend of Deadpool and Agent X, has photographic reflexes, so he can instantly memorize and repeat almost any physical feat he sees. Avengers villan, etc. etc.
More info at http://marvelbook.topcities.com/rtuw/taskmast.htm

lol is that even a fair fight

Which fight?

Venom vs. Lobo...I don't think it is, as awesome as Venom is, Lobo is just too powerful.

Taskmaster vs. Batman, Taskmaster is just human, and he's never encountered Batman before, so it's a first for both of them and they're both on equal footing. Taskmaster carries quite the arsenal too, so Bat's gadgets don't give him any excess power.

Is there anybody out there? doot-doot-do-da-do

Trying to bring this thread back from oblivion, since I think it's a good idea, and the Whose Better thread went to hell on a surfboard.

Deadpool vs. Bishop, anyone?

wolverine vs. melter

okay,,,ummm lobo wins, taskmaster wins realistically but since "YOU DO NOT **** WITH BATMAN!" batman wins, deadpool cause bishop sucks, and Wolverine simply based on the fact that I never heard of meltor........sigh I'm not even trying anymore.