I think they r due for another rematch....until they killed him, the thing had even been tougher than he used to be...did any one catch that series where his skin was making hundreds of duplicates of himself and he had to fight an army of raging Thing clones?....they revealed some crazy stuff about his powers in that issue....actually the last few times he fought the Hulk he didnt decisively lose...there is no denying that the Hulk would probably beat the thing...unless he's in his second mutated state, then he would own anyone....I think the thing and hulk should fight as soon as ben grimm is back alive....i think they should let thing fight juggernaut too sometime.
Originally posted by Maelstrom
The Thing is like a building you can't tear down. I'd like to see him jump and throw his body at the Hulk from heights, droping himself on him like Gladiator droped that building on Colossus to defeat him. Or come in from Outerspace like an asteroid and smash Hulk like Hulk smashes.
Yeah, could work.
But I don't think so 馃槢. The Thing would be unconsciousness, not the Hulk. He has survived much much worse than that, so I'm pretty confident that a small rock (Thing) that will fall on him, will not hurt him. Not one bit.
Besides, all the Hulk has to do, if Thing comes falling from the sky towards the Hulk, is to step aside a few yards and watch Thing make a nice crater in the ground.
Easiest battle ever hahaha.
I love the Thing and he's one of my top 3, but The Hulk would smack him around as he has for their entire existance. It used to piss me off the the Thing would lose every stinking time, but the Hulks just too much. Even when the Thing mutated and whipped the hulk when he was gray, they had to have the Hulk come back and win after holding the Thing underwater. They should have let him have his moment.