Hulk 2099 vs. Pitt

Started by moshtitan1 pagesPoll

Hulk vs. Pitt

Hulk 2099 vs. Pitt

i thought this would be a good fight, seeing as how they seem to be similar. what do you guys think?

Im not so sure anyone knows who these characters are... Im not very sure who pitt is myself... and hulk2099? Pitt has some superhuman abilities near hulks, but im not sure his durability could stand hulks ability to get stronger as he gets madder... Thats all I know, lol.

I have a comic where Pitt takes a shot gun blast right in the face and when the smoke clears he's sitting there with the same look on his face as in Moshtitan's sig.

I also heard that they drastically lowered Hulk 2099's strength, but my knowledge of both of these characters is honestly too little to make a case for either.

I didn't even realize there was a Hulk 2099. Ghost Rider 2099 would kick both their asses!! Punisher 2099 kicked ass too, and Spiderman 2099 was just great. Dr. Doom 2099 was just...sad. His armor was crap. It was usually hit or miss with the 2099 characters, they were either really good, or just plain horrible.

spider-man 2099 was a serious ass kicker! so was spider-man 2211

ummm, who the hell is pitt?

Originally posted by Manowar
spider-man 2099 was a serious ass kicker! so was spider-man 2211

Spiderman 2211? I'am lagging a little bit in up to date Spidey info. Someone post a pick please.

well, this just turned into a 2099 character discussion. cool.

whos pitt

hmmm Hulk 2099 was supposed to be stronger than his mainstream counterpart.

There was a Spiderman 2211?? 🤨

yeah, I vaguely remmber him.