The OFFICIAL SOCIAL Thread - Welcome to The Three Broomsticks

Started by FallenxAngel1,491 pages

Originally posted by Melcórë
Pfft. It's not my fault you're all man-eaters who've chased away everybody else.... 😛

DP still posts, somewhere.... 😛

Geez thanks. 😛

You are welcome. 😛

DP talks to me in PM's. shrug

He doesn't wanna tlk to meh anymore ermmhappy

ermmhappy He got mad at me for PM him, so I stopped. srug

shrug It isn't the same talking to him anyways.

I used to talk to him but then one day I didnt feel like replying back anyones PM's and I haven't talked to him since.

He changed.. so it didn't really matter to meh when we stopped tlkin ermmhappy

LOL

Really? That's odd....

I need a new sig && my Psp is being really stubborn.

Originally posted by Running Mascara
He changed.. so it didn't really matter to meh when we stopped tlkin ermmhappy

✅

Originally posted by Melcórë
LOL

Really? That's odd....

No, not really, considering what happened.

Originally posted by x-truecolors-x
I need a new sig && my Psp is being really stubborn.

PSP! 😱

Originally posted by FallenxAngel
✅

No, not really, considering what happened.

Uh...."what happened"?
????

Originally posted by Melcórë
PSP! 😱

Uh...."what happened"?
????

Well its more of a personal thing, so you should probably ask him.

Originally posted by Melcórë
PSP! 😱

Uh...."what happened"?
????


😱

Lol..Not That one..Paint shop Pro..lol..

Originally posted by FallenxAngel
Well its more of a personal thing, so you should probably ask him.

But then he might not speak to me. 🙁

Originally posted by x-truecolors-x
😱

Lol..Not That one..Paint shop Pro..lol..

😂

Originally posted by Melcórë
But then he might not speak to me. 🙁

Why?! srug

erm

Originally posted by FallenxAngel
Why?! srug

I don't know. People are weird like that....edgy, I guess.

Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
erm

😱 sup maik?!

Originally posted by Melcórë
I don't know. People are weird like that....edgy, I guess.

srug I'm not?

Wha BouT Mehh??