venom and carnage vs spiderman and ironman

Started by venom1012 pagesPoll

who would win?

venom and carnage vs spiderman and ironman

I think venom and carnage would win.

hmmm....here's what happen's Venom and Carnage immediatley start fighting Spiderman shrug's and Ironman burn's them too death

well, that was quick. lemonade any one?

Venom and Carnage have a weakness: fire.
What does Iron Man have: fire (or an equivalent)
nuff said

Re: venom and carnage vs spiderman and ironman

Originally posted by venom101
I think venom and carnage would win.

spiderman always wins

they don't let him die or fail

😍

i can NOT see venom OR carnage beating Iron Man

"Venom and Carnage have a weakness: fire.
What does Iron Man have: fire (or an equivalent)"

I bet he has sonics in there or something similar too.

PS: Black Widow you have quite incredible eyes.

-AC

hmmm, spiderman knows thier weakness-es and iron man can exploit them..... this should be rather quick.

id go with venom and carnage just becuz they are waaay cooler. although spiderman and ironman also rock!

unfortunately being cooler just doesn't cut it

Agreed. For once. Well, 2nd time.

-AC

uh.....so hard to think......most ....amazing...eyes.....
i beleive we all agree on whod win for once.

Iron Man would blast them both to pieces while Spidey watches.

really? its good to read your totally original statement...

spidey and ironman would win

no one cares what you think dude...

I am leaning towards venom and Carnage, depending on how quick they act. Iron man might be to much, and Spiderman could dodge anything but Venom blocks his Spidersense.

Iron man owns them, and spidey is at home doing mj...

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Iron man owns them, and spidey is at home doing mj...

😆 I guess, Well which iron man is this one. The Sick carnage could of stood a chance but If Iron man didn't use any projectiles.