i think that whoever is faster and stronger will win since both of them can take almost the same number of hits before dieing
FEC
FeceManRestricted
You're an idiot.
I6
Ironman 66Senior Member
quote
Originally posted by FeceMan You're an idiot.
at least im not a friggin loser like you
FEC
FeceManRestricted
OK.
I6
Ironman 66Senior Member
good u agree that ur a loser
FEC
FeceManRestricted
OK.
ARA
ArachnoidfreakSintastic
lmfao. I'm backing Feceman here.
NR
norrin raddSenior Member
tell me this jason is not the guy from friday 13 is he?
SNA
SnakeEyesConnoisseur
****ing stop with all of the comic vs. Horror threads! they all are very pointless and waste time. I'm backing A-freak and Feceman here.
ARA
ArachnoidfreakSintastic
yep. the one in the hockey mask.
JOK
Joker1237Senior Member
IF he said JUST JASON, I would have said Sure I think Todd, would lose or something, but he added vorhes behind Jason.
I think we had it, it only goes on so long before its not funny anymore.
PAO
PaolaRonin
stop the member bashing, ok? is not allowed here
BAR
bardockRestricted
i agree with feceman
WYN
WynndarThunderCat
i havent been on lately.....is this foreal?
BAR
bardockRestricted
yeah we have had a wave of idiots lately some are listed of fecemans sig
MAN
ManeRestricted
this is gay and should be closed
BAR
bardockRestricted
Originally posted by Ironman 66 i think that whoever is faster and stronger will win since both of them can take almost the same number of hits before dieing