I was wondering who would when between jasonx vs wolverine? What do you all think ?
MEK
Meki_NadeSenior Member
as far as i have known, jason is always reborn or just cant die, wolverine has regenerative abilities and the adamantine skeleton but pull of his head and he wont grow a new one... get what i mean?
kinda not a contest that one
SHA
shaberschizoid
If you mean the Uber-Jason, then I don't know. With the other versions, I expect Wolverine would win. Though I haven't seen part Nine 😕
BAR
bardockRestricted
I HATE HORROR VS HERO THREADS. THEY WOULD NEVER FIGHT.AND IF THEY DID MARVEL WOULD JUST BUY OUT THE JASON RIGHTSAND WOLVIE WOULD WIN
CLOSE PLEASE
CAP
captainamMember
ok captain anger (bardock) I was just wondering! well at least someone answered.
MEK
Meki_NadeSenior Member
someone doesn't have to close their thread just because one person doesn't like the topic right? i mean a mod could, but don't they need eligable reasons?
BAR
bardockRestricted
its not you but there have been so many of these types of threads in recent memory its madding
CAP
captainamMember
thanks Meki Nade. bardock you don't have to like it. I just wanted to know.
CAP
captainamMember
well would it be cool as a comic at least.
I6
Ironman 66Senior Member
wolvie would slice his head off
SNA
SnakeEyesConnoisseur
Originally posted by bardock I HATE HORROR VS HERO THREADS. THEY WOULD NEVER FIGHT.AND IF THEY DID MARVEL WOULD JUST BUY OUT THE JASON RIGHTSAND WOLVIE WOULD WIN
CLOSE PLEASE
i agree
RAG
ragesRemorseSenior Member
someone needs to be punished for opening these threads
MOS
moshtitanSuffer in Truth
i second that notion.
PAO
PaolaRonin
Originally posted by ragesRemorse someone needs to be punished for opening these threads
that's why any VS discussion from now on will be posted in the Official VS thread