Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by AbnormalButSane4,466 pages

Juno

What is your dream life?

anywhere with a woman who loves me as I love her

same

My life dream is dead.... pretty much. It died in my heart.

What would you change your username to?

Leo.M 😂

same q

Hollywood. shocklaugh

would you call 1-800-SUCKNUT?

if you were there

same q, ho 😂

Hell yeah, if dirty Nicholas picks up the phone. laughcry

Are you a lint lickER? 😂

depends on the lickee... 😖hifty:

You got two weapons but you can only choose one to kill someone with the 6inch blade knife or the axe wich one ???.

Knife, means I get to do more work, and do more of the things I want 😉

Would you rather get poked in the right eye, or the left eye?

depends on what I am poked with

same q

Right, due to im a lefty on everything.
Oh yeah.

Rich and lonely, or average and happy

Average and happy

Same question?

Deff average and happy.

Car or truck

Car!

Classic car or a modern type

Either.

But they both have to be a dodge GTO 😄

Curly hair or straight hair?

sraight hair

summer or winter?

Summer, as much as I like the cold, I live in Florida, And I love the beaches.

Coke or pepsi?

Both..

Sarah Connor Chronicles or Terminator 2

t2

even though they arent the same

sq