Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by BruceSkywalker4,466 pages

No

same q

yeah

sq

Answered already

Fave poster's name here on KMC

too many.

sq

Way too many

Same q

too many

how long have you been posting at KMC?

A little over a year.

Same q

more than u good man

sq

my first post was 3 years ago

fav article of clothing you own?

Kobe Bryant Laker jersey

same q

Tennessee Titans shirt.

Favorite DVD in your collection? (Not favorite movie, favorite DVD...you like everything about it: special features, layout, cover, etc.)

Batman Begins

same q

I'll have to say Batman Begins as well, I got the version with the graphic novel book before they took that off the market because of copyright infringement.

Did you join KMC as soon as you found it, or did you lurk for a while?

I pretty much joined right away

same q

Joined within an hour of finding it.

Last movie you watched on TV?

dude where's my car?

same q

National Lampoon's Dorm Daze

Do you ever feel guilty after killing a bug?

no cuz I only kill the bad ones

same q

Nope, I'm mean to bugs. ermm I burn the wings off of mosquitoes if they get too close.

Do you like Carlos Mencia or do you think he's a joke stealing hack?

I think some of his stuff is funny I guess

same q