Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

brown

what kind of a mood are you in right now?

dunno

sq

happy I suppose

what time is it where you are?

04:36pm

sq

11:37 a.m.

do you drive?

not yet

sq

yes

can you dance?

not really

sq

yes, but I only am brave enough to dance when I am drunk

what was the last song you listened to?

king for a day

sq

reise, reise

ever been to a concert?

yes

sq

yes

who did you see?

cant rememeber, it was only a local gig and it wernt that good except for getting smashed

sq

no one never been to a concert xD

who is more likley to get shot if they become president? Hillary or Obama?

The nigga.

On top or bottom?

top

same q

Bottom... im lazy

Bottom or top?

hilary, gotta watch for those bird hunting types awehuhs

sq

haermm