Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by ScarletSpeed4,466 pages

What? I am on no ones list?😠

🙁

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
What? I am on no ones list?😠

🙁

chestfive

Originally posted by guy222
a list of five ppl on kmc, who would u kiss

Piggle Humsy, Kelly_Bean, gefallen_engel

Same q

5, that is a tough one
but number one on my list would be YP.

same q

guy222 cos he is nice 😛

what kind of mobile phone do you have?

kisses

sprint

sq

🙂

samsung j600

what are your plans for today?

day off...buy some comics, make plenty of calls and relax

SQ

revision, revision, revision... driving lesson

did u do a good deed today?

I just woke up... 😂

sq

not yet

same q

If taking a shower is a good deed, then yes. 😂

Do you like blowing bubbles with bubble gum?

can't chew it because of having my jaw dislocated twice

same q

i can't do it.

SQ

I do it whenever I'm bored.

Favorite reptile?

hmm

Favorite Mod

don't know! 😛

fave day of the week?

Saturday

do you have any disorders?

yeah, i'm constanstly embarrassing myself.

are you over 21?

yes

is it warm where you are?