CHI chillybanana Senior Member God, I love all ice cream.. hmmm... rainbow sherbet 😛Can you speak French?
SL Shelbert Lemon ubuntu Oui... no...I took french in high school and remember a few things but not enough to hold a conversation.Where would you vacation if money wasnt an issue?
ND Neo Darkhalen Mission zero very nice good for you etc, etc...Anyway Are you religious NOQuestion: favorite gaming console (if one)
ND Neo Darkhalen Mission zero If you won't play the game then get out of the thread.Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen religious NOQuestion: favorite gaming console (if one)
LEA Leafpelt Restricted dang u dont got to bash people i like Caste of hearts the bestwould u rather listen to country or rap music
ND Neo Darkhalen Mission zero I'm not bashing, but i am telling you if you aren't willing to play the game then get out, simple.You answer my question then i answer yours.
BAR Bardock42 Junior Member Originally posted by Leafpelt i dont no wat a console is if i did i would aswer A console is a platform on which you can play games.X-Box, PlayStation, Wii, N64, Super Nintentdo, Game Cube, DreamCast.