Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

14

are you still friends with that person

Yes

same q

hate him

last person you kissed

Sanctuary

Ever search KMC for your username?

Originally posted by Bardock42
Sanctuary

Ever search KMC for your username?

why you up this late ?

yes to bardock's question...i sleep lil

r u dating

Originally posted by spidey-dude
why you up this late ?

Early.

Originally posted by guy222
yes

r u dating

Yes

Same question.

Originally posted by guy222
yes to bardock's question...i sleep lil

r u dating

no not dating anymore already with somone.

To clarify, I am "dating" the person I am with.

Do you have an idol? And, if yes, who is it?

Originally posted by Bardock42
To clarify, I am "dating" the person I am with.

Do you have an idol? And, if yes, who is it?

my idol is #17 on deal or no deal

no i dont

what you been doing?

I have been planting seed for the future!

Do you have a favortie pair of jeans and if so why is it your favorite?

no

do you have any 'lucky' clothing

no

same q

No

SQ

yes 😛

Do you like pineapple?

yes

same q

yeah, love it

what colour are your socks?

not wearing any

same q

black and orange

have you drank tea today?