Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillybanana4,466 pages

3 cats

what was the last thing you ate?

you copied me.

piece and egg🙂

biscuit

i was just on your bebo 😛

what are you haein fer yer dinner the nite?

*asks mum* "dunno a huvny even looked yit"

sake man, am starvin anaw 😆

sq?

ill either go up to the chippy or chicken nuggets and chips or have crisps and cereal.

have you had a good weekend?

I have.

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

i went outside without any shoes on! awesome

sq

Don't remember just now...

SQ

I went out with a certain ex, tried to climb a wall and got massive cuts all over me, I fell of a wall... the list goes on

Are you happy today?

meh, yeah i guess

sq

yes 🙂

what is your fave band?

Nirvana/Alice in Chains

SQ

right now its rancid

sq

Prince

Do u like alternative music

What... silence?

sq

Yeah.

Do you believe in the supernatural?

no

mtv or vh1

VH1

oldies 😛

sq

mtv

batman or superman?

both

rolling stones or aerosmith