blue wkd with sourz in it? mm i need to try that. ehh malibu or white wine.
fave clothes shop?
SCA
ScarletSpeedAuthority
The Armani Shop or Cruise. and ofcourse the shop I work in (republic)😆
sq
LV
Lt. ValerianRepublic Navy
Abercrombie. 13jockey
SQ
CHI
chillybananaSenior Member
New Look!!!
Email or text?
LV
Lt. ValerianRepublic Navy
Teeext.
SQ
SCA
ScarletSpeedAuthority
textual intercourse
sq
CHI
chillybananaSenior Member
txt mayte
who's your best friend?
LV
Lt. ValerianRepublic Navy
Someone called Bruno.
SQ
SCA
ScarletSpeedAuthority
too many 😆
probably ma mate keenan.
sq
BRU
BruceSkywalkerThe BatLord of the Jedi
There are too many to name
Your first kiss, who was the person
CLA
classicJunior Member
Michelle (sorry I was referring to the best friend question lol but I now switched my answer to michelle because she was my first kiss. I'm straight, btw.)
If you were to redo anything in life, what would it be?
CHI
chillybananaSenior Member
Higher computing, i would try not to fail it so badly
sq
LV
Lt. ValerianRepublic Navy
I would probably kick an ass I should've kicked.
SQ
SCA
ScarletSpeedAuthority
I would have probably unkick an ass that I kicked 😆
means I wouldn't have this horrible scar on my cheek.
sq
CHI
chillybananaSenior Member
already answered 😛
do you give to charity?
BRU
BruceSkywalkerThe BatLord of the Jedi
Beat the crap out of someone
same q
SCA
ScarletSpeedAuthority
I do give to charity
and already answered
contraception?
CHI
chillybananaSenior Member
always
same q
ND
Neo DarkhalenMission zero
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed I do give to charity