Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by BruceSkywalker4,466 pages

Since its hot yes

same q

Occasionally. I usually wear a bra anyways though. Makes me feel somehow secure.

Do you like to wrap up in your blankets like a little burrito when it's cold?

yes

do u like to cuddle

I've never cuddle with anyone yet

Same q

Yes

same q

yes I love cuddles 😊

SQ..

yes

are u a good kisser

Yes

same q

Yeah.

Last person you had sex with?

yer mother!

last person you talked to?

My father.

SQ

My brother

Last person/thing you yelled at?

My dog, lawls.

Do you consider yourself sexy?

Ha no

Same question

Yeah, I do 131

SQ

sometimes

sq

answered

Do you believe in love?

yes

sq

Yeah... haven't found it yet but I'm sure it's out there.

Do you ever snack in the middle of the night?

😆 Always do!

SQ