Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Phucked Up4,466 pages

Sure, depends on the person though.

SQ

No

When is your bday?

February 26th

How old were you when you got your first kiss?

13

same q

12

Age of when you first got oral sex?

17

Do you like spicy food?

15

same q

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
15

same q

16

Originally posted by chillybanana
17

Do you like spicy food?

LOVE spicy food.

How far back do you remember things from your life?

age 4

sq

About the same for me. 3-4

Do you usually dream?

sometimes

same q

yep

have you broken any bones?

I lost count on how many bones I've broken.

SQ

No

Who would you like to be with right now?

My boyfriend

sq

My girlfriend.

SQ

answered

mcdonalds or burger king?

McDonald's, but if I had a choice...neither.

Have you ever had Sonic Drive-In?

A wut?

SQ

nope

same q