Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

no

want to?

No

Sq

Not really.

SQ

No

Favourite cereal?

Frosted Shredded Wheat

SQ

Bitesize Shredded Wheat

Favourite kind of jam?

blackberry

same q

Regular ole Grape

Favorite breakfast food overall?

bacon and eggs

do u know a stripper

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Regular ole Grape

Favorite breakfast food overall?

Boiled egg and toast

sq

Originally posted by guy222
bacon and eggs

do u know a stripper

I do actually 😂

sq

no

best friend's name?

Tiffany

same q

I don't have one 🙁 my boyfriend is probably my best friend, then. He is called David

Is your hair long?

yes

same q

Yeah, fairly

Are you hungry?

not yet

will u be married in the next few yrs

I hope so

Do you want kids?

Yes

same q

Yes

What was the last thing you drank?