Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillybanana4,466 pages

No

sq

rarely

same q

No

Do you like fast food?

Yes absolutely

Are you with your first love

I don't really read them anymore.

Corndogs or hotdogs?

Hotdogs and yes i am with my 1st love

sq

corndogs

do you like Sonic?

The Hedgehog or the Restaurant?

The Restaraunt.

Never eaten there

sq

no, or neither.

When's the last time you oggled someone?

earlier today

same q

twice today. 😮

What's the last guilty pleasure you indulged upon?

I had a LOT of pizza today

When did you last take a nap?

at work

wat can u improve in ur life

I could be more active, or constructive, as well as social

Same q

Motivation.

Same question.

I need to get rid of my procrastination problem.

Same question.

need to lessen my stress level

same q

Need to get a job.

Do you want to go to Europe one day?