Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillybanana4,466 pages

Sorbet or cheesecake

SQ

i like cheesecake too 😱

what is your fave day?

I don't have a favourite

SQ

friday and saturday
what is your fave swear word?

Shite

SQ

F#ck

what do you do for the weekend?

Work

SQ

Originally posted by Randi
my stepdads mom, she is 78 but a ***** to my mom and she is very rude i have no sympathy when she dies

damn! Sorry to hear that, I hope she mellows out soon! I work with old ppl and most of the time they are really nice but there is always the odd one or two that are out to ruin your day and your mood.

Just try not to let them get to you, after all they are just old ppl.

ah, question right!!!........

erm I dunno yet My BF is working so I have the day to myself, might go shoppimg! then he cant beef at me for spending too long in ashop he doesnt wan to to be in 😂

name 3 of you pet hates.

1. Smoking
2. Crocs shoes
3. Mats that fit round the base of toilets

SQ

nothing really

what do you do for a living?

I'm a student and part time sales assistant

SQ

Originally posted by Lara
damn! Sorry to hear that, I hope she mellows out soon! I work with old ppl and most of the time they are really nice but there is always the odd one or two that are out to ruin your day and your mood.

Just try not to let them get to you, after all they are just old ppl.

ah, question right!!!........

erm I dunno yet My BF is working so I have the day to myself, might go shoppimg! then he cant beef at me for spending too long in ashop he doesnt wan to to be in 😂

name 3 of you pet hates.


spoox brandon and chilly 😛

Originally posted by chillybanana
I'm a student and part time sales assistant

SQ

take care of old lady for 300 or 500 a month 😬

Do you prefer baths or showers?

showers to feel clean but baths to relax

sq

a little bit of both baths are realxing but if you're ina hurry a shower
sq

Shower

Do you download music?

not regularly

sq

no i like to waste my money on cds

do you like sex?