Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by chillybanana4,466 pages

New question;

When is your birthday?

october 20th 1986 the year of revenge

october 25

are u having a good day

Yep.

Would you ever want immortality?

Possibly
SQ

yes

do u like tv dinners

Sometimes

SQ

yep

sp

Answered

What are your favourite alcoholic drinks?

Amaretto sour and pure scotch

sp

I don't drink alcoholic drinks.

By the way, it's "sq" not "sp". "SQ" stands for "same question". 😉

Same question.

I don't want to do like everybody else so...

sp 😛

Mojito, white wine and vodka or malibu with lemonade

How do you relax?

Masturbation

sp

Read a book or magazine

Are you listening to music?

No

Worse day of the week

Sat or Sun cos I have to work

SQ

Monday to friday cauz I have to work lol

Monday..too much work

What are u having for dinner

I had a burger with salad and garlic bread

What colour are your socks?