Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by guy2224,466 pages

yes

do u like roses

Yep

SQ

yes

favorite meal

Any pasta dish

SQ

chicken, fish and pastas

do u like rollercoasters

LOVE them

SQ

If they have over the shoulder restraints, I dont like just the bar on your waist. lol

sq

no

can u tell a joke

No

SQ

nah

are u watching tv

Yes, astros game.

sq

1/2 watching Family Guy

Have you had a good weekend?

Better than expected, thanks to this place...

sq

I have 🙂

Plans for next week?

eat and sleep

same question

Work, see friends/boyfriend, driving lesson, babysit, doctors appt

favourite hot drink?

Apple cider.

If you have a job, how many days do you work each week?

I have no job.

Show you watch the most out of the week?

Probably Big Brother atm because it's on daily.

SQ

Gilmore Girls herbeyes

Same Question