JUG Jugganaut2000 Restricted Spider carnage vs spider hulk Okay i dont really know much about them but i think it would be a good match So if you could give me some information ๐ฎโ๐จ
SUP SUPERMANDAMAN Restricted Going with Spider Hulk on this one just because he can lift a 100 tons is about as durable as she hulk and still has the powers of spiderman.
LIN Linkalicious Iran...I Walked...I Jihad is it possible for someone to name the appearances each of these characters made...I'd like to collect these comics if at all possible...
DAR DarkCrawler KABOOOOM!! Spider-Hulk:Web Of Spider-Man #69Web Of Spider-Man #70Spider-Carnage:Amazing Spider-Man #410Spider-Man #67Spectacular Spider-Man #233
LIN Linkalicious Iran...I Walked...I Jihad Originally posted by DarkCrawler Spider-Hulk:Web Of Spider-Man #69Web Of Spider-Man #70Spider-Carnage:Amazing Spider-Man #410Spider-Man #67Spectacular Spider-Man #233 Thank you sir...
MAN Mane Restricted Spider-Hulk and Spider-Lizard are probably the worst crossovers ever. Spider-Carnage on the other hand is probably the best.
SPI spideycarnage Senior Member Originally posted by Mane Spider-Hulk and Spider-Lizard are probably the worst crossovers ever. Spider-Carnage on the other hand is probably the best. yeah ur deffinatly rite on that on...better story line for spidercarnage...he was a cool villan with a cassidy's physconess
SPI spideycarnage Senior Member but he'll probally lose to spiderhulk, just for the fact that spiderhulk is probally a class 100