Holocaust vs Annihilus

Started by Wynndar2 pages

Holocaust vs Annihilus

I like Holocaust, so I wanted to hear what everyone else thought of him and if they had any useful information... to make it interesting I put him up against a very legit enemy...Annihilus... one time Reed Richards said he was more powerful than Terrax and Blastaar combined

Who would win?

Holocaust from what I know is the biological combination of Apocalyspe and Firestar's DNA. Battled Exodus as Nemesis which brought down Avalon.

Between Annihilus and Holocaust, I think Annihilus would win but would have to work for it. Holocaust would give Thor a run for his money, but Annihilus has actually kicked Thor's butt around (only to get his own ass sent out of Asgard by Odin). Annihilus 7-8/10 wins.

Holocaust might be able to drain Annihilus' life force. I also think Annihilus would survive if he broke Holocaust's armor.

IF he broke his armour, but im not to farmiliar with anihilus, ne one have a pic or list of powers?

http://www.anzwers.org/free/pier4/negative.html
http://members.aol.com/thefightingfury/whoclix/marvelae.htm

thanx

what issue did Annihilus beat down Thor....im not doubting it...cuz i definitely think he should be able to...thats why i thought it would be interesting for these two to fight....the nature of their power is purely destructive

anihilus looks pretty tuff, but i dunno if he can take holocaust, holosaust's armour is apenantly "indestructible", but i dont know if he could dishout enough to realy take out anihilus

Sabretooth shattered Holocaust's glass dome.

Thor 405

realy, i didnt know that, but sabertooth hace adimantium bones, so wouldnt that be like indestructible hitting mostly indestructable?

...if it's indestructible hitting mostly indestructable, 'Tooth has to have enough strength to back it up. 'Tooth and Logan are around the same strength level (Class 1 I think). I doubt that's sufficient enough to break through Holocaust (if Holocaust was indeed indestructable).

Than again, all Sabretooth did was shatter the glass dome of Holocaust's armor.

glass?

Tonights

I haven't seen the new mini that annihilus was the main character in and owned quasar so I don't know how his recent powers work. actually the only time I've seen him was in a ff book and they owned him so i'm going with holocaust.

Originally posted by jasofisc
I haven't seen the new mini that annihilus was the main character in and owned quasar so I don't know how his recent powers work. actually the only time I've seen him was in a ff book and they owned him so i'm going with holocaust.
He one shotted Thor before... 😐

Originally posted by Beyonder
...if it's indestructible hitting mostly indestructable, 'Tooth has to have enough strength to back it up. 'Tooth and Logan are around the same strength level (Class 1 I think). I doubt that's sufficient enough to break through Holocaust (if Holocaust was indeed indestructable).

Than again, all Sabretooth did was shatter the glass dome of Holocaust's armor.

Sabretooth and Wolverine in the same strength class? ❌

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Sabretooth and Wolverine in the same strength class? ❌

😂

Re: Holocaust vs Annihilus

Originally posted by Wynndar
I like Holocaust, so I wanted to hear what everyone else thought of him and if they had any useful information... to make it interesting I put him up against a very legit enemy...Annihilus... one time Reed Richards said he was more powerful than Terrax and Blastaar combined

Who would win?

Annilus. Holocaust has trouble with inexperienced Nate and Exodus.
Their is no way he can put up a fight.

Holocaust as Nemesis would Pwn. The only reason he was even hurt in the first place is becuz Wanda Plot device power incarnate pwned his absolute invulnerability. Even then, Holocaust is still uber. Holocaust 4/10.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Holocaust as Nemesis would Pwn. The only reason he was even hurt in the first place is becuz Wanda Plot device power incarnate pwned his absolute invulnerability. Even then, Holocaust is still uber. Holocaust 4/10.
Annihilus one-shots him.

After seeing what Annihilus's armor is capable of easily enduring,

(i.e. withstanding a blast from Galactus that took out 3 star systems without showing signs of stopping).

I'd say he takes this.